Chinese PLA Army Drilling Pictures - Page 36

--

November 5th, 2004  
Big_Z

I think you could post more pics of one soldier then I could of the entire American military.
November 5th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Z
I think you could post more pics of one soldier then I could of the entire American military.
Care to learn me some good English? I am lost in guessing what ya mean.
November 6th, 2004  
MadeInChina

hehe, where did u get all those info from? give me the sites
--
November 6th, 2004  
dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Z
Care to learn me some good English? I am lost in guessing what ya mean.

What he meant was you post more pics of that pretty chinese girl and he posts all US soldiers'pics in return.
November 6th, 2004  
MadeInChina

psh, us soldiers, seems so uncivilized and similar with the japanese imperial army after so much unreported and reported human rights abuse.

i agree, more chinese girl snipers but more chinese weaponery
November 6th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Please stay on TOPIC.

Military is military, no talk about girls or other un-related topics in this Thread. If you feel you need, please open another thread, but not here.

Also, please read the Forum Rules, for your own good sake, of course, for the good sake of this Thread too

Cheers mates, and thanks.

November 6th, 2004  
MadeInChina

yo flying frog, u definetly mainland chinese, but where mainland?
November 6th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

The place where Mao Zedong comes from.

And where this General comes from.

Welcome to post PLA pictures, but keep in mind, don't post too large pictures in this Thread, thanks.

Next time, for not Topic related stuff, use PM please.
November 6th, 2004  
MadeInChina

nice, my grandpas an old high rank commisar in the 1st field red army, but he died from GMD bombers... damn those bastards
November 7th, 2004  
Redneck

Precision, Frog is giving you some good advice, you would do well to follow it. Do not spam this forum.

Stay on topic.