Chinese Fitness

Similar programs are common in Japan as well. It's certainly something the US should look into. Somehow I doubt such programs would be particularly compatible with our society, though. The only thing I think could really effect a massive, sweeping change for the better would be a war akin to WWII. We'll keep sitting on our broadening backsides until something terrible happens.

moving0target said:
Similar programs are common in Japan as well. It's certainly something the US should look into. Somehow I doubt such programs would be particularly compatible with our society, though. The only thing I think could really effect a massive, sweeping change for the better would be a war akin to WWII. We'll keep sitting on our broadening backsides until something terrible happens.

Exactly, and that is extremely unfortunate. As a matter of fact I'm beginning to think that even a significant event such as that might not be enough to save the U.S. now. Our culture and society has degraded to a point where it is sickening.

For example, if the U.S. took the steps to put into place a program like this, parents and the liberal left would complain that its too "militaristic."

Its sad:-(.

I hear ya...I went to my gym the other day and it was completely empty except for me and an elderly man on the treadmill. It made me think what the rest of the people are doing with their free memberships...New Years resolutions gone sour...

No thanks, i would perfer not to look like hilter youth. If kids want to work out thats fine and dandy, I do from time to time. But damit im lazy and grouchy in the mornings. Maybe this would work at an elementary level but dont try to implent this on high school students.

Also when the chinese win more gold medals then us, then I might care. Cant let those chi-coms win.

lazy, undisciplined turds.
oh and i love it.

Exactly, and that is extremely unfortunate. As a matter of fact I'm beginning to think that even a significant event such as that might not be enough to save the U.S. now

Yes makeing kids dance around in the mornings is the soultion to societys problems.

Last edited:
this exercise routine is a joke and Chinese kids are getting obese at an alarming rate and guess what it is directly related to their access to snacks and fast food. Only the poor kids are still skinny, all the kids in the city look exactly like the mix in the US.

Rabs said:
No thanks, i would perfer not to look like hilter youth. If kids want to work out thats fine and dandy, I do from time to time. But damit im lazy and grouchy in the mornings. Maybe this would work at an elementary level but dont try to implent this on high school students.

Also when the chinese win more gold medals then us, then I might care. Cant let those chi-coms win.

oh and i love it.

Yes makeing kids dance around in the mornings is the soultion to societys problems.

Hitler Youth? No one ever said dress up in uniforms and march around everywhere. Thats the exact kind of response I expected from somebody here.

Exactly, you're lazy.

And why not try to impliment this on high school students? Because they don't like it? Tough luck, half of the kids today are obese and they made themselves that way. Obviously they can't fix the problem, so someone else has to. And of course if such a program were implimented, it would have to start at the elementary level.

And yea, because I said dancing, right? Exercise and discipline is one way to shape kids up. No one ever said it would end crime or make us a Utopia, but it would certainly be an improvement. Stop being so damn sarcastic and grow up.

this exercise routine is a joke and Chinese kids are getting obese at an alarming rate and guess what it is directly related to their access to snacks and fast food. Only the poor kids are still skinny, all the kids in the city look exactly like the mix in the US.

Well then the Chinese aren't implimenting this fitness routine the way it should be done. You're absolutely right, access to fast food and junk is certainly another problem.

Last edited:
Exactly, you're lazy.
Sure when I wake up the last thing i want to do is work out. Maybe later in the afternoon sure I might go to the gym for a little while, i might wanna play round of golf, i might wanna go the range. What i want to do is my own god dam business, not the governments. School is there teach us not mandate our fitness level. Englsih,Science,Math,History there you have it. I show up for classes in my crappy ole truck, thank god our school has open campus meaning i can leave and get lunch elsewere instead of getting the prison food the school serves. Freedom is a beatiful thing, and people should have the freedom to make themselves as fat as they want.

Rabs said:
Sure when I wake up the last thing i want to do is work out. Maybe later in the afternoon sure I might go to the gym for a little while, i might wanna play round of golf, i might wanna go the range. What i want to do is my own god dam business, not the governments. School is there teach us not mandate our fitness level. Englsih,Science,Math,History there you have it. I show up for classes in my crappy ole truck, thank god our school has open campus meaning i can leave and get lunch elsewere instead of getting the prison food the school serves. Freedom is a beatiful thing, and people should have the freedom to make themselves as fat as they want.

Haha, you are bringing freedom into this? So now if I disagree with you I'll look like a Stalin-loving commie. Don't be so ridiculous, this fitness program is no different from a gym class, albeit a bit more high-impact. Give me a break, freedom. This has absolutely nothing to do with that, and you are blowing it up completely out of proportion.

And it is reasoning such as yours that is the main reason why the U.S. is slowly starting to lag behind.

Sig heil

Looks like an effective fitness program.

Here Ronin, I found a guy for you to have a beer with and his personnel message for your valiant effort.

your idol

:)

btw, i am kidding. somewhat.

Last edited:
I'm glad that your argument has degraded into making bad jokes with humorus videos and personal insults. Way to go, buddy.

Originally Posted by moving0target
I did it when I was a school student in summer vacation.
But,that was not so effective for diet.

If you want to do diet,how is doing kendo.
That is very effective sports for diet.
20min excercise with protector will make you sweat a lot.
But In summer,your protector would be yuck.

If you want a good workout, call a grand champion Sumo Wrestler a fat turd. The EM will need a stick and spoon to gather your remains.:jump:

I just follow the program...Eat right, exercise. Thats all. Walking around my campus with our 10-lb backpacks is exercise enough. But if you dont, then just walk a mile, jog a mile, run a mile, any of those...And eat right. Dont just eat lunch at McDonalds(RABS!) eat school food too. Believe it or not, its real food and its good for you. And sometimes not that bad.Its not difficult, and you dont need school to force it upon you, you should be motivated enough without school forcing it on you.

McDonalds(RABS!) eat school food too. Believe it or not, its real food and its good for you. And sometimes not that bad.
I actually like subway.

You're certainly acting your age here, Rabs.
By posting two moderately humurous videos (ok they were really funnu at 4 oclock in the morning but there still pretty damn funny.)

Me and ronin could posted back and forth for days and neither one of us would of convinced the other, so I decided to go ahead and make a good final point.

and personal insults. Way to go, buddy.

what? what personal insults. Richard simmons loves you, I didnt say it was mutual.

Last edited:
The way I see things, education starts at home. It's not a parenting problem, nooo, it's a food problem. People have figured it out, congratulations.

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
The way I see things, education starts at home. It's not a parenting problem, nooo, it's a food problem. People have figured it out, congratulations.

Sarcasm is the outcry of the week. I believe it was Sir Winston Churchill who said that.

Of course parenting is a huge part of it. And we never said food is the reason for an education problem, but a fitness problem. Are you sure you understand what you are reading correctly?

Back