China aids Iran's tactical missile programme - Page 4

--

November 15th, 2004  
MadeInChina

thats imperialist talking there damien, it sounds all like a huge day dream when the realities is that us is pretty much in alot of debt and would probaly need more money for future invasions of *targeted countries

anyways, back to the topic.....
November 15th, 2004  
Damien435

Oh yes, we imperialists in the US, always going after more sand.

BTW, how is it that I am arrogant? Because I am a member of the most powerful force the world has ever known and I am not afraid to say so, that makes me arrogant? FlyingFrog says the same things about China, now, be honest, whose statements hold more truths in them?
November 15th, 2004  
Xion

Quote:
Because I am a member of the most powerful force the world has ever known and I am not afraid to say so
Yeah Iraq says it all, LOL. Btw, where's Osama ?
--
November 15th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion
Quote:
Because I am a member of the most powerful force the world has ever known and I am not afraid to say so
Yeah Iraq says it all, LOL. Btw, where's Osama ?
wtf is that supposed to mean? Osama is not in Iraq, common sense says so, he is somewhere on the Pakistani/Afganhi border, Iraq and Afganhistan are for the most part unrelated.
November 15th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

What does Iraq have to with it? Also, Osama, probably in Iran or your lover Pakistan
November 15th, 2004  
MadeInChina

psh, well, since the us is going after weak countries like 2003 era iraq and countless others, im not gonna say they werent succesfsful

Ok, lets have us aginist russia, i wonder who wins...
November 15th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

LOL, well Russia can't even handle itself in Chechnya, lets see them fix that little affair before they play with the big boys.
November 15th, 2004  
MadeInChina

thats cuz russias invading foreign territori on the mountains, now, when americans goes into russia, thats where USA's gonna play with the big boys.

Russian troops drunk on vodka is a very scarry enemyh and they are fearless....

Just look at the german countryside during 1945....
November 15th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

lol, Chechnya is Russia.
November 15th, 2004  
Asskicker

while, if U.S is so strong, why dont U.S attack China???since china pisses U.S off for so many times (sell weapons to U.S's enemies)

wut i want to say is no country is perfect and no country has been the super power through out the history, perhaps U.S is the best today, maybe it will decline later (there is no sun never set empire)
while china is not strong today, it may become a super power as it has been in the past for many times , who knows

but i beg U.S ppl to mind their own buisness first then critisize others