Submariners 0 0%
Other 7 19.44%
Redlegs (Artillery!!! Big Guns!! 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

March 16th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Topic: Chicks Dig Whom? (only GIRLS answer!)

This argument started in another thread, so I thought I would take it a step further. Please only girls vote in the poll, but guys go ahead and voice your opinions.

If your choice isn't on the poll, say it and I'll add it.

Now we'll end this once and for all (except I probably started another flame war)
March 30th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Oh come on.

CrazyCadet? Silver Phoenix? Care to enlighten us/(me )
March 30th, 2004  
Redleg

I think the reason why no girls have answered you is that you are missing one very importand option in your poll:
Redlegs (Artillery)...

Size DOES matter!
AHOA!
--
Boots
April 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
I think the reason why no girls have answered you is that you are missing one very importand option in your poll:
Redlegs (Artillery)...

Size DOES matter!
AHOA!

So does hitting your mark
April 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

What about the Cadets? We're hardcore, Hooah!
And we know everything better than anybody else, just ask one of us.

April 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Cadets, much like PVTs have to jump on the grenades.

Ex. At the bar with your mates .. many lovlies walk in, sit at a table. Behind them two uglies (grenades) come strolling up to the studs table .. cadets and PVTs must intercept and save whole squad so that the squad may survive to partake of the lovlies.

You won't get a MOH, but it'll get you at least three to four weeks of a rash.
April 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

Luckily for one more year I'm at the top of the pecking order here (as far as inter-Cadet pecking orders go ), haven't had to jump on any grenades for awhile, can't say as I miss the experience. I imagine as a butter bar I'll be sacrificing myself for the good of the unit again.

April 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

Besides having the best artillery, girls go for the guys with the cutest face, the best smile and hair, and the muscles. No chick is gonna go out with an ugly who has a little thing.
April 3rd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Ok for the record, artillery men and tankers are the same choice. It would read "Tankers/Artillery Men" if I could edit it.
April 3rd, 2004  
Mark Conley

ah...all you ground forces....sheeesh.

Women go for the really really really big symbols...C-5 pilots! no one drives it bigger, longer, faster and with great style...

and us zoomies dont jump on grenades...we'll date them too! a rash aint nothing...try getting the whole thing for life with a marriage! I have been in love with my grenade for 20 years...and i have loved every minute of it,

actually this is all rot...i had to post something from the Air Force side!

woo! woo!