Submariners 0 0%
Other 7 19.44%
Redlegs (Artillery!!! Big Guns!! 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

August 21st, 2005  
Kina

i just enjoy their company because we have a lot in common because we generally become pilots for the same reason. and besides...seals are sexy
August 22nd, 2005  
Irishone

Aw Kina I know where your coming from...An ex of mine was navy seal. They are the best. Have a rule myself though don't date uniforms in general. Always seems to get broken by accident, find out later that there marines/navy, 2 exs were marines! Its terrible. But my choice as to who is best is def the navy seal men :P mmm
August 22nd, 2005  
Kina

well i'm a uniform myself. lol
--
Boots
August 23rd, 2005  
behemoth79

Chicks dig me!

plain enough for u?
August 24th, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

the ladies like armor plating. go sherman.
August 25th, 2005  
mzspaztastic

what im about to say is by complete experience.

i learned at a young age that i will be marrying someone in the military. military men have a discipline most guys can't master, know when to go to bat for you, and know when to walk away. however, i prefer, dum dum dum..... army infantry. of course, airborne is better. and an airborne ranger is even better. they are tough. they work hard. they are generally in shape. they are fun. they make you feel safe.

now heres my experience with different branches, and why i wont go there again. it's like getting food poisoning. you'll never eat that food again, even though its not the food's fault. so this is just my experiences, so it's not meant to offend. it's just why i prefer army.

marines: a little scary and posessive
air force: a little oversensitive and open their mouths a little too much
navy: generally lie about being married.
coast guard: no real experiences, so i have no real opinion
army: i already explained this one