Other 7 19.44%
Redlegs (Artillery!!! Big Guns!! 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

April 9th, 2004  
Janie

Is the vote over?

I know exactly what you mean by cannons, and my answer stands for the "pole" question too.

Besides, men are the best map readers because they are the only ones who can conceive of an inch equalling a mile!
April 9th, 2004  
Redneck

Ok ladies, keep it clean, we don't want the forum getting a bad reputation here.
April 9th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: hey

ladies?HEY!
--
Boots
April 9th, 2004  
Redneck

Don't worry sherman, we all know you're all man.
April 10th, 2004  
Jamoni

What all you Combat Arms guys are forgetting is more field time equals more "Jody" time. Us REMF's keep our wimmin in sight!
May 2nd, 2004  
Battleaxe

Well, now. My boyfriend is actually a Ranger.. so there you go.
Wow.. what stamina. lol
May 2nd, 2004  
Redneck

I just went ahead and voted Tankers by proxie for all those ladies out there who haven't found this forum yet . And since "cadet" didn't make the list in the first place (probably so it wouldn't shame all the rest of you all by getting 100% of the votes ).
May 2nd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battleaxe
Well, now. My boyfriend is actually a Ranger.. so there you go.
Wow.. what stamina. lol
What batt did your boyfriend serve in and when? Depending on the time frame and batt, we may know each other.
May 2nd, 2004  
samirine

As a chick here is MY opinion. **This is mostly joking for the real opinion see below.

Sailor/Sumariner: ex-boyfriend is one of those. -- I was attracted; I will not be again.

Commando/Marine/Etc: attractive yes. however higher brain functions are required...

Intel/Desk Jockeys: too much higher brain power. (I'm a picky b**** what can I say?)

Infantry: same problem as the Marines

Pilots: smart, fit, and they fly. now if only the ego was a little smaller...

**Honestly speaking it really doesn't matter what your AFSC/MOS/Rating is. The uniform itself gets lots of bonus points! What I'm looking for in a guy is one who is mature, smart, and in shape but not crazy about it. Not to mention the obvious chemistry factor.
May 2nd, 2004  
Arabess

I tend to gravitate towards those with the least amount of hair and the most amount of beer money.