Submariners 0 0%
Other 7 19.44%
Redlegs (Artillery!!! Big Guns!! 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

April 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

just wondering do we have the same definitions for artillery or am i just confused?
April 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
Ok for the record, artillery men and tankers are the same choice. It would read "Tankers/Artillery Men" if I could edit it.
Hm.......
April 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Hm.......
thats exactly what im thinkin. not everyone is on the same page, if u catch my drift.
--
Boots
April 3rd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Tankers and Artillerymen are close enough aren't they? A girl who likes one probably likes the other too, and thats the whole point of the poll. If I could edit the actual poll I would, but I don't think it would matter because of the lack of females on this board.
April 3rd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: what?

Tankers and Artillary men are not the same! Its a copletely diffrent thing.
April 3rd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I know they are, but the issue here is girls. If a girl likes a tanker, will she also like an artilleryman? And vice versa?

The bigger issue is that I can't edit the poll! Is there any way to this Redleg?
April 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

nope only Redleg can edit polls, i had this problem a while back.
April 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
I know they are, but the issue here is girls. If a girl likes a tanker, will she also like an artilleryman? And vice versa?
Of course to the first one..
No way to the second...

Quote:
The bigger issue is that I can't edit the poll! Is there any way to this Redleg?
It looks like there's some kind of bug with that one.
Only I can edit polls...
April 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
It's a moot point, girls like neither. They like Irishmen out of any uniform, however. 8)
April 4th, 2004  
Redneck

They like seem to like the redneck uniform, too . (Wranglers, boots, buckle, and hat.)

And everyone knows all girls want a Cadet over anyone else.

By the way, I can edit polls, too. Ain't I special?