cheeky talk

--
Boots

May 17th, 2004  
Achilles

Topic: cheeky talk

anyone ever made a really @!#$$*& comment or action, and then wish for a month that you could take it back? okay, couple of days back, I was chewing my little sister out for going through my stufff while i was gone.( i dont have a lock on my door.....yet)and she pulls one of those girl stunts, it nails me in the nose so i did the obvious thing, twisted the crap out of her arm, while my dad watched(unknown to me) from the hall. My ears still hurt from that "talk"
May 17th, 2004  
Redneck

Topic: Re: cheeky talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by about face
so i did the obvious thing
Really now?
May 17th, 2004  
Achilles

what mean you
--
Boots
May 17th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Well..maybe it means that the obvious thing for some of us might not have been that particular action.

Just as a side note...it wasnt a talking i got if my father ever caught me doing anything to my sisters...and there wasnt any excuse or defense for it. he had one strict rule in the house...Young men did not touch, malign, or hurt young ladies...ever.

Guess its different for each family. The only way i could get my sister out of my room..was to get the mom or the dad.

May 17th, 2004  
Achilles

same here, but, seriously, they just act sofree and kid-banging-on-the-fish-tankish.
May 17th, 2004  
Marksman

Now thats up
May 18th, 2004  
Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
Just as a side note...it wasnt a talking i got if my father ever caught me doing anything to my sisters...and there wasnt any excuse or defense for it. he had one strict rule in the house...Young men did not touch, malign, or hurt young ladies...ever.
Same in my family. Course my Dad ain't so big on talking if you "hurt young ladies"....
May 18th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

My dad is so ******* stupid. he would always tell me and my siblings to never hit a girl it wasn't right but that coward would come home on a drunk and beat my mom...
May 18th, 2004  
Achilles

let me make myself clear, the "talk" is a visit to the barn and a you-know-what
May 18th, 2004  
Lt_Strony

Havent had really any talks about beating girls since i dont have younger sisters and dont have a girlfriend..and im 14 lol...but me and my sister hit each other and she hits almost as hard as me...but one of my sisters x'es got taken out to our shed and talked to by my dad...I dont think i would ever hit a woman because of any reason...it just seems to wrong to me