cheeky talk - Page 4

--
Boots

May 26th, 2004  
GUNNER

You what's funny? my older brother and i used to fight a lot, but never to the point of hitting or anything but now we get along great

GUNNER
May 26th, 2004  
Achilles

if i hit my mother, hell would seem enviting
May 28th, 2004  
Achilles

besides, why be mean to people, all it gets you is trouble. sure sometimes violence seems good for the time, but, considering that it just leads to more trouble, why fool around with it. but a temper even for a person like me is sometimes hard to keep.
--
Boots
May 28th, 2004  
Marksman

If i seek for revenge of some kind,for example i do a little tricks like "burning" a cd of my sisters favorite and then breaking the original one in front of her in "'rage'" after we make peace i give the "burned" cd to her
May 28th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
If i seek for revenge of some kind,for example i do a little tricks like "burning" a cd of my sisters favorite and then breaking the original one in front of her in "'rage'" after we make peace i give the "burned" cd to her
You're a strange kid, Marksman.
May 29th, 2004  
Achilles

ya, i usually pull stunts like that instead of going on a kick(so to speak), its much less messy for all involved, plus everyone usually gets a good laugh in
May 29th, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
You're a strange kid, Marksman.
Dang redneck,i just try to do the effect of pissing somebody off wiouth the permanent consequnces
May 30th, 2004  

Well, I know what I would've done if one of my brothers would have wrecked one of my original CD's..... WWIII!!!
May 30th, 2004  
Locke

yeah marksman, thats way harsh dude, CD's are off limit, touching them runs the risk of GBH!!!!
i dont play pranks on my little bro and sis, just tease them a heap!!
May 31st, 2004  
FutureRANGER

While we're on the topic of pranks, once I was home alone around 10:30 at night. My brother knocks on the door and runs. I look through the peep hole and no one's there. Then he does it again (didn't know it was him). Then he started crawling through the window in my room wearing a ski mask. I can't see the window facing the computer, so when he's about half through he makes some noise and I whirl around and . Scared the crap out of me.