Castro Dead (Rumors)

--
Boots

January 17th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Topic: Castro Dead (Rumors)

Have you guys heard the rumors going around that Castro's dead? The rumors say he died from stroke. This isn't the first time they said he kicked the bucket, though. I would be surprised if they were true, and I won't be convinced till someone produces a body. What do you guys think? If he really had died I think it would be all over the news and all over CNN, I mean come on we've been waiting forever for him to die. Heres the article btw. http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...ws/7729760.htm
January 17th, 2004  
Redleg

Hm..

I want to see this on the news first..

It's the same with Saddams Cancer.
Some says he has Lymph cancer, and will die in 1-2 years, but that one is not confirmed either.
January 17th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: yes

people said arafat is dieing back at 1998....
--
Boots
June 24th, 2004  
gato201

Topic: castro

Checked that article was from June 16 and haven't heard from any where else. To get fair news must ck. about 10 things papers' t/v/ etc..
June 24th, 2004  
Italian Guy

I hope he's dead, although I'm pessimistic ( guess he's still alive ). Anyways, there's unfortunately his brother Raul ready to replace him.
Y'know the way it is with communism: hereditary dictatorship.
They love poor people to such a large extent that they love to make everybody poor.
June 28th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
They love poor people to such a large extent that they love to make everybody poor.
except for themselves of course. hope hes good and dead
June 28th, 2004  
Marksman

why dont they just wack them like they wacked Che?
June 28th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
...hope hes good and dead
How can someone be good and dead at the same time? Never figured that one out yet. j/k

If he is dead i got dibs on his money and wallet, his family can keep any pics in their for all i care.
June 29th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
except for themselves of course. hope hes good and dead
Yeah, sure. They dont disdain luxury and money. They kinda like capitalism and green buck when their wallet is at stake.
June 29th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Castro? Didn't hear that. Whish he is!