Can I Have Your Attention Please

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo

Can the Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up?

I have to ask...I feel like every cycle it's a point and blame and full of lies on both sides...do you think Romney is getting unfair press for his flip flopping issues or is it warranted? (I personally believe that a person can change and develop their opinions, changing them very drastically, but I feel like Romney is off the deep end with his flopping all over the place).

Flip Flop

“I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it.”
“Roe v. Wade has gone too far.”

“I don’t line up with the NRA.”
“I’m a member of the [NRA].”

“I respect and will protect a woman’s right to choose.”
“I never really called myself pro-choice.”

“I supported the assault weapon ban.”
“I don’t support any gun control legislation.”

“I think the minimum wage ought to keep pace with inflation.”
“There’s no question raising the minimum wage excessively causes a loss of jobs.”

“I will work and fight for stem cell research.”
“In the end, I became persuaded that the stem-cell debate was grounded in a false premise.”

“I would like to have campaign spending limits.”
“The American people should be free to advocate for their candidates and their positions without burdensome limitations.”

Last edited:
To be Governor of Mass. you have to be @ least a Moderate, if not Liberal. Don't know if he was pretending then, or pretending now, or if he came to realize that Lib positions are wrong. One thing is certain is that Obama through his actions, appointments, ect is on the Far Left of the US political scene, though he usually talks a moderate line when on camera. While Romney wasn't my choice for Nominee, he has to be an improvement over Obama.

Back