The Cadet Image - Page 9

--

August 22nd, 2005  
babyboy4u363

yeah, if im in my blue uniform ppl usually just stare or take the mick behind my back, but if im in my greens with a nice big "Royal Air Force" flash across my breast pocket they usually give respect. good way of gettin served for booze is that
August 22nd, 2005  
xander

Wearing DPMS gets the respect but our blues look like our police force uniform
August 25th, 2005  
BennettNC_156

When you live in a small town like i do expect to be ragged on alot. I have gotten used to it though, when i get a free education and they dont i will be the last one laughing.
--
September 29th, 2005  
youngCAPcadet

I am a 14 year old cadet female. I live in an area where we have JROTC, and CAP. If I walk into my church on Wednesday night, wearing my BDU pants, I get a few mock salutes, and the guys call me "Sergeant Tabitha of the Civil Air Patrol" I also got some folks called me names until I kicked 'em with my combat boots, it worked. And alot of teasing went down when I did color guard at relay for life.
October 1st, 2005  
Rob Henderson

Most people are just jealous because they either don't have the physical requirements or they have been brain-washed by their parents to not like the military. I personally don't care what people say about me as long as I know I don't. Some people are just mad cause there are numerous FINE girls in my AFJROTC class. When PT rolls around... Oh no offence to the female cadets or anything.
October 1st, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeant_henderson
Most people are just jealous because they either don't have the physical requirements or they have been brain-washed by their parents to not like the military. I personally don't care what people say about me as long as I know I don't. Some people are just mad cause there are numerous FINE girls in my AFJROTC class. When PT rolls around... Oh no offence to the female cadets or anything.
LOL! I at least agree with the Jealousy part!
October 1st, 2005  
youngCAPcadet

When we did PT last time, I beat a guy who was same rank, and older than me
October 2nd, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Cadet Image? My cadet image is deciding to stay Chief until at least January, but most likely until February, and getting Second Lieutenant on or about my 16th B-Day!
October 3rd, 2005  
alliehz

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/sergeant_henderson
Some people are just mad cause there are numerous FINE girls in my AFJROTC class. When PT rolls around... Oh no offence to the female cadets or anything.
hm.....let me guess. You made them the recruiters?
October 3rd, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliehz
Quote:
Originally Posted by C/sergeant_henderson
Some people are just mad cause there are numerous FINE girls in my AFJROTC class. When PT rolls around... Oh no offence to the female cadets or anything.
hm.....let me guess. You made them the recruiters?
LOL, that seems the only way to make jocks join (although why would you want them to join?)