The Cadet Image - Page 8

--

May 11th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
:

some of the kids are complete aholes to us, they salute us crappy and if we're just walking around will try to scuff our boots, or if theyre just plain jackasses with no respect, will even scuff our coraframs (SP?)
we've had a few cadets get jumped by pot smoking hippies but our guys are in shape and usually whoop their ass then dont get in any trouble unless they started it

Ah the salutes, they give the british, the scout and the russian salutes, but never the right ones
May 11th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
will try to scuff our boots, or if theyre just plain jackasses with no respect, will even scuff our coraframs
That usually stops once it's been forced up their @$$. 8) It really works if they know what's good for them.
May 12th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
Quote:
will try to scuff our boots, or if theyre just plain jackasses with no respect, will even scuff our coraframs
That usually stops once it's been forced up their @$$. 8) It really works if they know what's good for them.
Now, now, we as cadets have to turn the other cheek. We ARE better then them so we have to keep our cool and earn the respect we deserve
--
May 12th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Both of mine are very red. Besides, they can disrespect me for all I care. But when it's the uniform that many men and women have died in I can't turn the other cheek. They deserve a sore arse or whatever.
May 12th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Both of mine are very red. Besides, they can disrespect me for all I care. But when it's the uniform that many men and women have died in I can't turn the other cheek. They deserve a sore arse or whatever.
But thats not going to teach them a lesson (they all are just jealous because we get the girls anyways)
May 12th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Still living that fantasy I see. I gave that up in 8th grade.
May 12th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Still living that fantasy I see. I gave that up in 8th grade.
Oh, but it has worked and does work on many occasions
May 18th, 2005  
airmanpatroler

Quote:
Quote:
LOL
June 25th, 2005  
CAP_FOXTROTgrl6

Topic: funny

I had to tell off my family the other day. They don't want me to go into the military.

I have like a anti-military family and anti this and that even though my grandparents, cousins, and many aunts and uncles are in.

My Aunt came up to me and said i'm against this war and against the military, and i'm like well be glade that theres a constitution and you can say that and i walked away.

later my other aunt came up and asked me how long i would be in and i said how ever long my heart feels right, and she goes your stupid why do people do this and sign there selfs up for deaths. I told her that I was going into the USMC JAG program and probably won't see the front lines, but if asked I will gladly go for my country at any time. She said I can't believe you do that, why not make good money someplace else. i said i'm making good money your paying taxes and i'm sitting behind a desk filling out paper work taking your tax dollars, sounds like a good job to me.

I don't think i'm on the good side of my family.lol :P
August 22nd, 2005  
xander

Topic: Re: The Cadet Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl_clarke
I've been told that I'm a geek because I'm in cadets. Isn't it sad that you're now considered a geek for showing interest in the military? What have people said to you about being in cadets?
Ive only been laughed at and had someone mock a salute while i was in uniform