The Cadet Image - Page 11

--

October 5th, 2005  
c/Commander

Great. You're welcome to stand easy in addition to your standing out...it's getting chilly in here.

You do know that Alliehz is female, don't you Sergeant Major?
October 5th, 2005  
alliehz

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander

You do know that Alliehz is female, don't you Sergeant Major?
I was just wondering the very same thing....
October 5th, 2005  
Rob Henderson

yes commander (its Chief Master Sergeant,i havent got enough bucks to change my name) i figured that when she said she was a female recruiter.
--
October 5th, 2005  
Hookedonlemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
Yeah...it's generally considered bad when a drill team is busy gaping at the females instead of trying to catch their rifles...
Thats why it's sometimes good to have ugly girls on Drill Team
It's worked for my unit! We don't get distracted at ALL!
October 5th, 2005  
Rob Henderson

lol...some of the less attractive females are better than the attractive ones. Thats also a plus of putting the ugly ones on the team
October 6th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

I hope the last two posts were JOKES! (And they better be)
October 6th, 2005  
Rob Henderson

What else would they be?
October 8th, 2005  
youngCAPcadet

well, getting back to the subject of the cadet image, in our area, the image has been brought up becuase we have 2 cadets, who ended up turning in a couple of kids to the cops. these kids who got turned in were attempting to deal meth and some weed around the school. Just the fact that the kids who turned in the drug kids were CAP, lessened the teasing quite a bit
May 1st, 2011  
boopro

Buddy same in america ive been called a geek then i showed them what ive done they dont really make fun of me anymore.
November 16th, 2011  
boopro

Topic: USNSCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl_clarke
I've been told that I'm a geek because I'm in cadets. Isn't it sad that you're now considered a geek for showing interest in the military? What have people said to you about being in cadets?
Ive been called a geek its sad when you friends do it, but know what i got over it and told them some cool things that ive done such as, search and rescuse and, tactical training.... they want to join now....

USNSCC,
Seaman
Leahy

Unit/SUPY