Bush Teleconference With Soldiers Staged

Duty Honor Country

Really...now way....this should never happen...

I am being very sarcastic. Anyone who has been in the US military knows the game. When ever a VIP comes around, the orders are to be one your best behavior. Normally, you platoon Sergeant declares he will smoke your :cen: if you are out of line. I guess the media don't know the game...pitty

President Bush Teleconference With U.S. Troops Was Choreographed to Match His Goals for Iraq War

WASHINGTON Oct 14, 2005 — It was billed as a conversation with U.S. troops, but the questions President Bush asked on a teleconference call Thursday were choreographed to match his goals for the war in Iraq and Saturday's vote on a new Iraqi constitution.

"This is an important time," Allison Barber, deputy assistant defense secretary, said, coaching the soldiers before Bush arrived. "The president is looking forward to having just a conversation with you."

Barber said the president was interested in three topics: the overall security situation in Iraq, security preparations for the weekend vote and efforts to train Iraqi troops...

READ MORE

Hell, Skippy's list says it all.

"14. Not allowed out of my office when the president visited Sarajevo. "

I don't really care. I don't watch Bush speaches anymore because he just repeats the same word 15 different ways like I'm an idiot.

He treats me like I don't know how to read the newspaper and there's never anything new or interesting in what he says.

Whispering Death said:
I don't really care. I don't watch Bush speaches anymore because he just repeats the same word 15 different ways like I'm an idiot.

He treats me like I don't know how to read the newspaper and there's never anything new or interesting in what he says.

I agree with Whispeing Death, although I never thought I would say that.

Back