Bush did the right thing by going into Iraq. - Page 20

December 25th, 2004  
One of the biggest issues working against moderates is the fact that most Middle-Eastern media can't for the life of them report any news without intentionally twisting things to bash the United States and Israel. "Arabic News Agency" is becoming for famous for making up BS stories everyday. Sadly, I can't think if any exceptions.

For those who hadn't heard, a Saudi newspaper has recently reported the "fact" that Americans are stealing organs from dead Iraqis and shipping them back to the US for profit.
January 1st, 2005  
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Israel/Palestine is far too controversial for the politicians to even mention it, but Saddam spent a lot of money on paying the family of suicide bombers attacking Israel and doing whatever he could to sabotage peace in the Holy Land. Israel will certainly not miss him.

I'm curious walkered, what do you think DID happen to the rather substantial stockpiles of WOMD that Saddam had all those years ago? Did he destroy them? Give them away? I think it would be naive to say that the United States managed to entirely wipe out all of his stockpiles in the first Gulf War.

Nicely put. I agree with you. I'm sure Isreal won't miss him, either.
January 1st, 2005  
The regular operation was perfectly planned, but the american officers made the biggest mistake.... to think of what would happen after the "regular" war. And now its so many rebels there so you can fight them your hole life.
January 3rd, 2005  
if American forces can really bring freedom and prosperity to iraqi ppl, the Bush is right to do these things , and he can take as much as oil he wnats to..
January 3rd, 2005  
The strangest part about this IMO is that Democrats and foreigners alike will spend hours saying that the Bush Administration failed to plan for peace in Iraq, but then when a Republican asks them how they would have planned the process the Democrats start to stutter, ramble, change the subject, some will even say it doesn't matter because they did not make this war, Bush did, even if that particular Democrat gave the President his support during planning and the build up and in the months after the invasion, not till after this particular Democrat became the leading candidate to challenge Bush in the election did they start to voice their protest to the war.

So, because Bush could not accurately plan on something that had really never occured before but went ahead and tryed to bring freedom and end the oppression against the people of Iraq he is such a terrible person, even though others were content to let the slaughter and oppression continue. Because Bush had the balls to stick his neck out and risk his entire political future, and maybe even his life, he is such a terrible man. Bi-partisan politics are "destroying" America, the party not in power is supposed to act like a watchdog to the party in power, not try and destroy the entire country by trying to start another civil war.