Is this bogus?

dudes dudes... take it easy here eh, lets all be comrades of this great site. Everybody got his own views, and all we got to do is respect it. Who knows, anybody might be right. No need to hate and think less just becasue of whetever it was.. whats this?? cmon, am sure ur better than that.. u with me on that men?

I'm sorry Macbeth I CAN'T be respectful of someone who says "I don't have to feel sorry for US soldiers being killed and maimed in Iraq".
The mods have decided they are not going to ban him, I respect their decision 100 %. It's just me, maybe.
But I have a feeling he doesn't feel sorry for any Coalition troop killed and maimed in Iraq (he doesn't feel sorry for the Italians there were killed, for the British, for all the other nationalities).
This attitude makes him an enemy to me. People have been dying for the sake of our countries, and whether people agree or don't agree with the intervention, they can't say those words without deserving to be called :cen:

Italian Guy said:
I'm sorry Macbeth I CAN'T be respectful of someone who says "I don't have to feel sorry for US soldiers being killed and maimed in Iraq". The mods have decided they are not going to ban him, I respect their decision 100 %. It's just me, maybe.
But I have a feeling he doesn't feel sorry for any Coalition troop killed and maimed in Iraq (he doesn't feel sorry for the Italians there were killed, for the British, for all the other nationalities).
This attitude makes him an enemy to me. People have been dying for the sake of our countries, and whether people agree or don't agree with the intervention, they can't say those words without deserving to be called :cen:

I do agree.. Men are dying for one cause, and believe it or not its just up there. But I didnt know that he said that.. u know > "I don't have to feel sorry for US soldiers being killed and maimed in Iraq"

when the hell did he say that!?!?! sorry but I havnt noticed... I totally dont agree with what he said there..

I hate to heat this up again, but I really feel I have to ask you guys this question: Do you feel sorry for an insurgent that has been killed by coalition forces, if there is no proof said insurgent had ever targeted unarmed civilians?

Well, the insurgents basically kill civilians.

And of course i do not give s**t to the death of any insurgents(euphemysm of terrorist). These guys are the same that killed brits in London, the same that killed 200 inocents in Madrid, the same that killed 2.000 in NY,....the same that want to destroy mine civilization because they consider me an unfaithfuf.

Why should I feel sorry?

Actually I hope that they are eliminated as soon as posible.

They can't be the same people that killed Brits in London and others in NY because those were suicide bombings and like the rest of us, suicide bombers only live once.

My question specifically included the assumption that the insurgent in question did never actively target civilians.

But they are the ones who killed Brits and Italians in Iraq, and you are displaying the flags of these two countries while spitting on our dead hence I take offense at you waving my flag there.
Your assumptions make no sense to me, stop it and be respectful to those who shed their blood on a noble cause.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
They can't be the same people that killed Brits in London and others in NY because those were suicide bombings and like the rest of us, suicide bombers only live once.

My question specifically included the assumption that the insurgent in question did never actively target civilians.

No, they are not the same :cen: , but they have the same ideology and the same porpouses. So they are the same :cen: for me.

I mean... why are the insurgents doing this!?!?!?!?!? cant they see its most likely to help them?? Their actions are pointless really..

MightyMacbeth said:
no no really, why do u feel for em? and besides, why do u change ur county everytime man :?

According to the media, Iraqi civlians make distinctions between "good insurgents", who only target coalition forces and "bad insurgents", who target civilians of specific ethnic/religios/whatever groups to fuel distrust and hatred among different groups.

If this is the case, then the "good insurgents" are just freedom fighters who want to repel an invading Armed Force.

However, I think it's a lot worse when Iraqi civilians get killed by "bad insurgents", or from "collateral damage" caused by "good insurgents" and coalition troops.

Okay okay I'll stop changing country for a while now :lol:

My "real" countries would be Belgium, Germany, Italy and the UK to some extent.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
The "good insurgents" are just freedom fighters who want to repel an invading Armed Force.

You are so ignorant.
Iraq has a legitimate government elected by the people. The United Nations recognize and encourage that government and all its past and future democratic processes which had never happened before. That government is democratic itself, they have a Constitution which guarantees the protection of human rights, like had never happened before. They expressely said they want that Constitution and their government to govern them like has never happened before.
All insurgents, regardless of what you consider them, are BAD guys because they aim to weaken and overthrow a government that got democratically and freely elected, something that has never happened before.
Our soldiers and the Iraqi soldiers are freedom fighters. You should stop drinking.

K Major.. (about ur country)

anyways, the questions is, why are these "good" insurgents fighting the coalition troops? they are not invaders of some how.. besides, why shouldnt they support their govt?

But IG, you forget the principle that every system has it's protagonists. Even Saddam had an army of "friends" and leeches! Any sucker that kills others to maintain the source of income for these people is a hero to them. At least they say so!...... do you get what I'm getting at? Hitler had true believers, Stalin had them and so did Saddam. I the opinion of these people there are no innocent victims. Or you are for or against them... simple as that!

Back