Bird Flu Pandemic

--
Boots

May 5th, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Topic: Bird Flu Pandemic

What are your own plan of action to prepare and ride out this threat.

I am stocking up on food, water, medical supplies, and ammunition.

I plan to simply close myself and my family off from society for as long as we can. Why the ammo, because I fear that society will take a crap when this thing hits.

As a Law Enforcement Officer, i plan to protect myself in every possible way against this threat and I also wish to protect my loved ones. I will perform my duties to protect both the city and my family. And everyday we preach this at the station. FAMILY FIRST.
May 5th, 2006  
deerslayer

We're stockpiling dry milk and we've always had enough canned goods to feed an undeveloped country, so we're set for that. I wouldn't mind the separation from society, either. We've got the guns and ammo to protect ourselves if the merdi hits the ventilateur, so I think we're pretty much set.
May 7th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

I dont know about you guys but... I dont think its THAT dangerous Thats my humble opinion though heh..

So anyway, I am just living life normaly
--
Boots
May 7th, 2006  
Italian Guy

We just built a huge bunker under the neighborhood and are going to hide there for some estimated 13 years before everything's ceased and we can re-populate the planet.
May 7th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

lol ^
May 8th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
We just built a huge bunker under the neighborhood and are going to hide there for some estimated 13 years before everything's ceased and we can re-populate the planet.
Hoorah.

Yea we are just like deerslayer, enough cans to feed China...And we have had a storm shelter for a while...never used it even though we live in Tornado Alley...yea, i wouldnt mind being seperated from society either. At least the preppy society...I might have to save my friends though...
May 8th, 2006  
deerslayer

Hell, I live in the middle of nowhere as it is, not like my friends are going to come over, get me infected, and then I die a quick and excrutiatingly painful death. I'll just spend the next few years teaching myself the lessons I'll need to get into vet school and give my sparse piano concerts over the phone... like I always do. So nothing's changin'.
May 8th, 2006  
The Cooler King

Are you guys actually serious?
May 8th, 2006  
deerslayer

what, that I live in the middle of nowhere and don't really revel in a lot of social contact, thereby greatly reducing my risk of infectious disease? And do I do nothing but play the piano and write? Completely true.
May 8th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Well, I do have enough cans to feed China, and I do have a storm shelter that I never use, and I would save my friends..Oh, and I HATE PREPS...so yea, Im serious