best uniforms - Page 4

View Poll Results :What service has the coolest uniform?
Marine Blues/ Blue Whites 22 55.00%
Navy Whites 4 10.00%
Army Dress Blues 3 7.50%
Air Force Blues 5 12.50%
VMI Dress 0 0%
Citidel Dress 0 0%
other uniforms(specify) 5 12.50%
Wranglers 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

June 1st, 2004  
Desert Blossom

I don't really know if they're set on that yet. I've seen pictures with the blouse out too..
June 2nd, 2004  
AFSteliga

Canadian Navy Dress Whites for me. Next to that would be the Marine Corps standard uniform (the browns)
June 3rd, 2004  
Rotty261

I think the Marine Corp and Army dress blues are sharp, but I personally prefer the Air Force because they keep it simple BDU's, DCU's, or blues not as many uniforms to maintain, and not much on the blues to have to hang in the right spot. As I believe someone mentioned the Army sure has alot of stuff hanging on the uniform.....
--
Boots
July 7th, 2004  
PFCMiller

Topic: marines

Marines dress blues are the bomd
July 9th, 2004  
Damien435

While I am in the Army I am gonna have to go with the Marines, with the Blood Stripe on the pants, it is undoubtedly the best looking.
July 9th, 2004  
11bravo8387

Even though I was Army I think the Marine Corps. dress blues ae the sharpest looking uniform. As far as comfortable...give me a set of BDUs anyday.
July 9th, 2004  
mvilla2426

OKay-- This is just silly "civilian woman" talk-- But I like BDUs-- more fun to look at!
July 9th, 2004  
Damien

the Marine Corps blues are the best, but my dad's uniform makes me look short and big headed. (pants too long, cover too small)

The coat/jacket/top/whatever you want to call it fits me perfectly.
July 10th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Wrangler butts drive me nuts...
September 17th, 2004  
cpl_clarke

ALL Canadian Scottish Regiment Uniforms. The kilt kicks @$$!