Which is the best state in the USA, and why?

Joe252 said:
HEY IM FROM TEXAS :cen:. Its way better than mass because we all no mass is the gay state

you know what, im just going to tell you the same thing i tell other ignorant texans: why does it matter to you? has a gay guy come up to you and asked you to marry him? SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT! as long as they dont hit on me, i dont have a problem with it, now get some tolerance for christs sake

Why not try the great state of Arizona? Beautiful weather, gorgeous women, and it can be as modern as New York city in some places or peaceful, quiet, secluded.

Rabs said:
Huntington Beach area in California, lived there for a years. Best town on earth. (also one of the top 25 most conservative)
Oh yeah, I have been there too. That's Orange County.

Well, I live in Nevada.....and, yeah it sucks. Too hot here. I can't wait until I am 18 because I will be joining the Marines...then I will be OUTA HERE. :D Don't come to Nevada. It's not worth the money.

I have never been to any of the following States, but my impression is that the least interesting ones are NM, AK, WV, RI. Am I wrong?

After you've seen the mountains of West Virginia, Italian Guy, you won't care that it's not very metro. In fact, you'd probably prefer it that way. I do, that's why Vermont will remain my home. I'll come back to her someday in the not too distant future. A few years is all and then I'm back.

Yankee states are too cold...Here in alabama...We havent seen snow in about 8 or 9 years...It gets around freezing but it doesnt snow...

Back