Barely Political - This Election Cycle's Jib-Jab?

Damien435

So we've all probably seen the Obama Girl by now, and I bet many of the members here have seen the "Obama Girl vs. Guiliani Girl" video. The "I Like a Boy" video was a bit different but another good one. I really like Perfected: The Ann Coulter Song but I can imagine a couple people here won't like it because for some reason Ann Coulter is hugely popular even though she makes me want to punch babies. As I was browsing their site and considering whether or not to buy the red Obama booty shorts for my roommate who is obsessed with Obama lately, I had a thought, will barelypolitical.com by the new Jib-Jab of this election cycle? We all remember those videos, This Land, Good to be in DC and Second Term which helped to console us despite knowing our options in 2000 were terrible and even worse in 2004. Does anybody else frequent the Barely Political Website? Know of any other good political satirist sites of the sort that you would like to share with us? Is Officer Barbrady Cartman's dad? Are the candidates better this year than in '04?

Back