As bad as Bush.

ah even they will tell you unemployment hit almost 10% after your dictator took office. the worst in American history. obviously you don't even read what they say. you've been reprogrammed by the liberal MSM to believe anything.

You should have known that was a typo. I told you I won't respond without something factual in your post.

ah even they will tell you unemployment hit almost 10% after your dictator took office. the worst in American history. obviously you don't even read what they say. you've been reprogrammed by the liberal MSM to believe anything.

follow the fools

3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gif

im finished with you

Bush takes office with 4.2 unemployment in 2000 which he got from Clinton.
Bush leaves office with 7.6 unemployment rate in 2009.

A 3.4% rise

Obama inherits a 7.6% unemployment rate from Bush
Unemployment under Obama 9.2 in September 2011.

a 1.6% rise

THESE FIGURES ARE FROM THE US DEPT OF LABOR
http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2009/feb/wk2/art02.htm

I will also mention that Obama created more jobs in his first 18 months than Bush did in 8 entire years. But whose fault is it the unemployment is it according the the rightwing...OBAMA's!

http://ecopolitology.org/2011/01/12/obama-created-more-jobs-in-2010-than-bush-did-in-8-years/

Now I am willing to agree that Obama is not a great President, but he's infinitely better than a party of crazy ideologues who seem to think high school math is a liberal plot out to get them.

Last edited:
Unemployment rate continues near 10 percent

source

U.S. House Price Crash Worse than the Great Depression

source

YOU SIR, ARE A LIAR. YOU DIDNT THINK WE WOULDNT READ YOUR LINK?

First sentence:

"Statistics recently released show unemployment in Surry County has continued to hover near the 10-percent mark".

By the way that article is 9 months old.

Quoting the unemployment of a single county and not the country as a whole.

What a PATHETIC attempt to mislead people and you actually call liberals the liars.

Last edited:
dicktator sets highest deficit in US history

source

New national debt data: It's growing about $3 million a minute, even during his vacation
source

On Hardball tonight: Democrats remain unhappy with Obama (vid)
source

so much for the links. yawn

dicktator sets highest deficit in US history

source

New national debt data: It's growing about $3 million a minute, even during his vacation
source

On Hardball tonight: Democrats remain unhappy with Obama (vid)
source

so much for the links. yawn

The deficit is in part due to putting the Iraq & Afghanistan wars on the books. That is one of the reasons it is high, not only that, but the bailouts that was necessary to prevent a Depression. If he didn't need the bailouts and didn't put the war on the books then the deficit wouldn't be so high on his term.

You think that the deficit just shot up just because of him? Stop calling him dictator please, as it makes me wonder if your not one of those extreme political adversaries or a consipiracy theorist. Dictators rule without question, so far he been taking resistance from both party sides, so he couldn't possibly be dictator. I only ask you stop so I don't think little of your responses.

Saying he is the worst President is false as he done nothing to show he was incompetent, because of this, it is only your opinion and those who are extreme that he is the worst President.

it makes me wonder if your not one of those extreme political adversaries or a consipiracy theorist.

Oh I think that's pretty clear at this point. I wouldn't waste too much energy debating him, you cant cure ideological blindness.

Last edited:
So when Obama voted for the bailouts, TARP, etc. this made it purely his responsibility in balloning the debt while he was senator? So if another person won the Presidential election, but voted for these same things, it will be their sole responsibility? I thought republicans wanted less regulation on private companies such as banks and oil. Not sure if I follow you on blaming Obama with the housing bubble.

I dont know man; it seems you only attack those you are against.

It is greater because it don't take profit over lives. Many of them come over here because they can't get their care in a quicker manner and that is only because everyone uses the hospitals a lot there. They have more demand than supply; that is what I heard anyways. The average health of Americans is lower than European and Canadian standards, that to me is a problem. Not only with a national health care be good for general americans, it will help businesses out, keeping them from having to pay for health benefits to their employees.

Can someone find a respected link of how much the housing bubble costed the U.S monetarily.
I blame the Dems in general for the housing bubble, Carter for signing a Law lowering standards, Clinton for enforcing the Law, Repubs for dropping the barrier between the 2 types of banking, the bankers (& the Govt) for making high risk loans knowing the Govt would bail them out, Also Barney Frank for calling McCain a racist & dismissing his warnings in '05, if even a few Dems decided it should have been looked into maybe this could have been headed off. It would be hard to est the cost of the Bubble. Not only do you have the loss of property value of the real estate, but the loss of money by the banks & the ripple of who knows how many businesses that closed because of the credit crunch.

People who play politics are the "true American terrorists" instead of looking at what can be done to help the majority of Americans. Blaming one party just because your the opposite is foolish as all parties make mistakes.

I generally believe Democrats are better at handling the economy. I'll state some reasons why:

1. Republicans want a smaller government with low government spending, this ignores supply and demand, which is the rule of economics. Considering they want smaller government, why are they unwilling to cut military budgets, but want to cut entitlements which a set to help Americans?

2. Lower government spending = less research and development. The government of a nation is the #1 R&D contributor. Companies generally don't want to touch this subject due to financial concerns. Not speaking of the electronic industry or military industry as we all know these two industries need R&D to compete.

3. Democrats are willing to increase taxes. Don't get me wrong, I think taxes should be increased overall, but the rich should be taxed higher than the middle and lower class. A flat tax would not work with the levels of disparity between lower-middle-high class. it gone so far that some people say the middle-class will become extinct. I don't believe the middle-class is that in danger, but it is dangerous economically for a country to have wealth concentrated in small portions of population.

4. Nationalized health care; something scary to all those who don't understand the benefits of having it. If you ask, I will state more, but I don't feel like going into it much right now.

5. Decreasing government means decreasing regulations. Regulations on the contrary do not kill jobs. Without regulation the economy will go bad; "Too big to fail" anyone? The banks were deregulated and guess what happened? Unchecked loaning which helped expand the housing bubble. Regulations are to help things from going wrong and protect the American public from the evil of business. Don't get my words wrong in that last sentence, I am not demonizing business, just saying they are their for $ not for you.

These are my 5 major reasons. I do not want to see another republican elected in as president or majority in house and senate for at least another 10 years. Any republican that is elected in will swear to overturn anything the Obama administration has done. This will cause a backward policy and could possibly send U.S.A into another sluggish economic growth if not into a full blown depression.

This is the problem with democracy. Most people are not educated enough to know economics and those people will be willing to elect those with a completely different view on things than the previous administration. Not only that but democracy can only think short-term instead of long-terms, which I stated why that is so.
The problem is people are being educated by liberal teachers....& believing things will work... "best intentions". 1 The fed. Govt. job from day one is defending the nation. supply & demand is generally a business thing, something the govt can't dictate, check how command economies fail. Entitlements is a new thing dreamed up by progressives. 2 Most R&D should be done by industry if there is a reasonable chance of sucsess, not by govt shoveling tax $s. Clinton wasted big $ giving it to Tech Companys who spent it on high risk stuff with no real chance of panning out. How many 100s of millions, if not billions has Obama wasted trying to force "Green" stuff on us? Solendra may be a huge scandal in the future. 4. Nationalised Health Care is scary if you look @ rationed care for major problems. 5. "Regulations don't hurt jobs" You can't be serious, of course it does!Deregulation didn't cause the Bubble, forcing banks to lower standards did, deregulation meant there were more banks involved, but it still would have happened.

Last edited:
Back