As bad as Bush. - Page 2

--
Boots

September 9th, 2011  
RayManKiller3

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Not talking Latze Fair capitalism, but modern capitalism. I said blaming Bush 3 yrs into his Term is getting old, if reelected will he still be blaming Bush for his 8 yrs of failure? The housing collapse was caused by Dems making banks lower lending standards, Obama was involved with ACORN who pressured Clinton to enforce the downgrade of standards, plus a bit of overderegulation of banking. McCain tried to fix this in '05, but was blocked by Barney frank & others. Senator Obama voted for the bailouts, TARP & other things that ballooned the debt even higher @ the end of Bush's term. Have you read the book by the guy who Obama wanted to run Health Care? Where he said cost cuts must be made & old folks must realize they aren't worth the expence? If UK & Canada's socialized medicine is so great how come so many come here for serious things? Govt health care rationing! Did you notice the VA health care scandals? That's govt health care! The debt rating...everyones upset someone noticed the Emporor has no clothes on & are in denial.

So when Obama voted for the bailouts, TARP, etc. this made it purely his responsibility in balloning the debt while he was senator? So if another person won the Presidential election, but voted for these same things, it will be their sole responsibility? I thought republicans wanted less regulation on private companies such as banks and oil. Not sure if I follow you on blaming Obama with the housing bubble.

I dont know man; it seems you only attack those you are against.

It is greater because it don't take profit over lives. Many of them come over here because they can't get their care in a quicker manner and that is only because everyone uses the hospitals a lot there. They have more demand than supply; that is what I heard anyways. The average health of Americans is lower than European and Canadian standards, that to me is a problem. Not only with a national health care be good for general americans, it will help businesses out, keeping them from having to pay for health benefits to their employees.

Can someone find a respected link of how much the housing bubble costed the U.S monetarily.
September 10th, 2011  
LeEnfield

Any one can prove any thing on the polls depending on how they phrase the questions.
September 10th, 2011  
RayManKiller3

That is correct. Some people do mis-read poll questions due to the polls being cleverly developed to make sure the voters, vote the same thing.

Polls aren't really correct anyways. Not everyone has access to a computer. I can almost bet majority of Americans haven't even voted on these popularity polls.
--
Boots
September 14th, 2011  
namvet

not the housing bubble again

idiots

democraps are the true American terrorists. far as polls go well make up your own
September 14th, 2011  
RayManKiller3

Quote:
Originally Posted by namvet

People who play politics are the "true American terrorists" instead of looking at what can be done to help the majority of Americans. Blaming one party just because your the opposite is foolish as all parties make mistakes.

I generally believe Democrats are better at handling the economy. I'll state some reasons why:

1. Republicans want a smaller government with low government spending, this ignores supply and demand, which is the rule of economics. Considering they want smaller government, why are they unwilling to cut military budgets, but want to cut entitlements which a set to help Americans?

2. Lower government spending = less research and development. The government of a nation is the #1 R&D contributor. Companies generally don't want to touch this subject due to financial concerns. Not speaking of the electronic industry or military industry as we all know these two industries need R&D to compete.

3. Democrats are willing to increase taxes. Don't get me wrong, I think taxes should be increased overall, but the rich should be taxed higher than the middle and lower class. A flat tax would not work with the levels of disparity between lower-middle-high class. it gone so far that some people say the middle-class will become extinct. I don't believe the middle-class is that in danger, but it is dangerous economically for a country to have wealth concentrated in small portions of population.

4. Nationalized health care; something scary to all those who don't understand the benefits of having it. If you ask, I will state more, but I don't feel like going into it much right now.

5. Decreasing government means decreasing regulations. Regulations on the contrary do not kill jobs. Without regulation the economy will go bad; "Too big to fail" anyone? The banks were deregulated and guess what happened? Unchecked loaning which helped expand the housing bubble. Regulations are to help things from going wrong and protect the American public from the evil of business. Don't get my words wrong in that last sentence, I am not demonizing business, just saying they are their for $ not for you.

These are my 5 major reasons. I do not want to see another republican elected in as president or majority in house and senate for at least another 10 years. Any republican that is elected in will swear to overturn anything the Obama administration has done. This will cause a backward policy and could possibly send U.S.A into another sluggish economic growth if not into a full blown depression.

This is the problem with democracy. Most people are not educated enough to know economics and those people will be willing to elect those with a completely different view on things than the previous administration. Not only that but democracy can only think short-term instead of long-terms, which I stated why that is so.
September 14th, 2011  
namvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayManKiller3
People who play politics are the "true American terrorists" instead of looking at what can be done to help the majority of Americans. Blaming one party just because your the opposite is foolish as all parties make mistakes.

I generally believe Democrats are better at handling the economy. I'll state some reasons why:

1. Republicans want a smaller government with low government spending, this ignores supply and demand, which is the rule of economics. Considering they want smaller government, why are they unwilling to cut military budgets, but want to cut entitlements which a set to help Americans?

2. Lower government spending = less research and development. The government of a nation is the #1 R&D contributor. Companies generally don't want to touch this subject due to financial concerns. Not speaking of the electronic industry or military industry as we all know these two industries need R&D to compete.

3. Democrats are willing to increase taxes. Don't get me wrong, I think taxes should be increased overall, but the rich should be taxed higher than the middle and lower class. A flat tax would not work with the levels of disparity between lower-middle-high class. it gone so far that some people say the middle-class will become extinct. I don't believe the middle-class is that in danger, but it is dangerous economically for a country to have wealth concentrated in small portions of population.

4. Nationalized health care; something scary to all those who don't understand the benefits of having it. If you ask, I will state more, but I don't feel like going into it much right now.

5. Decreasing government means decreasing regulations. Regulations on the contrary do not kill jobs. Without regulation the economy will go bad; "Too big to fail" anyone? The banks were deregulated and guess what happened? Unchecked loaning which helped expand the housing bubble. Regulations are to help things from going wrong and protect the American public from the evil of business. Don't get my words wrong in that last sentence, I am not demonizing business, just saying they are their for $ not for you.

These are my 5 major reasons. I do not want to see another republican elected in as president or majority in house and senate for at least another 10 years. Any republican that is elected in will swear to overturn anything the Obama administration has done. This will cause a backward policy and could possibly send U.S.A into another sluggish economic growth if not into a full blown depression.

This is the problem with democracy. Most people are not educated enough to know economics and those people will be willing to elect those with a completely different view on things than the previous administration. Not only that but democracy can only think short-term instead of long-terms, which I stated why that is so.
how little you know. its a fact democrats throw money at problems instead of fixing them. the reason we're 10 trillion in the hole !!!

after seeing what Obozo has trashed the American people demand less gov. and tax. a reason the tea party was formed.

economy??? what economy??? we're in the throws of a massive depression thanks to dems and their problem solving.

you truly over simplify
September 15th, 2011  
RayManKiller3

Quote:
how little you know. its a fact democrats throw money at problems instead of fixing them. the reason we're 10 trillion in the hole !!!

after seeing what Obozo has trashed the American people demand less gov. and tax. a reason the tea party was formed.

economy??? what economy??? we're in the throws of a massive depression thanks to dems and their problem solving.

you truly over simplify
um.... So you blame the 10 trillion dollars on democrats? lol, now THAT is oversimplification

I never said Democrats were perfect at economic policies, I never stated that Democrats never made mistakes in economic policies, I simply stated they are better than Republicans at economic policies. Note how I said "believe", never stated it was fact.

BTW: Throwing money at the problem do spur the economy as long as its done right and it depends on what is causing the economic slow down. Did you think the U.S became Super power right after the Great Depression by using small government and low taxes? NO! It was the spending of the U.S government and the selling of war materials to other countries.

Unfortunately this economic downturn is not like that of the Great Depression.

I know you don't like President Obama, but it is quite impolite/childish to make fun of someone's name. Whether you like it or not; Obama himself is not responsible for any of the economic slow down we are currently witnessing. In fact when he stepped into office and started doing things, the jobs stabilized. We stopped losing all those jobs we were seeing before he got into office and during the beginning of his term. It is fact that he did keep the jobs from decreasing at a rapid rate. Ignoring this is ignorant in itself and I see it as political rivalry getting in the way of better judgement.
September 15th, 2011  
namvet

Quote:
um.... So you blame the 10 trillion dollars on democrats? lol, now THAT is oversimplification

I never said Democrats were perfect at economic policies, I never stated that Democrats never made mistakes in economic policies, I simply stated they are better than Republicans at economic policies. Note how I said "believe", never stated it was fact.

BTW: Throwing money at the problem do spur the economy as long as its done right and it depends on what is causing the economic slow down. Did you think the U.S became Super power right after the Great Depression by using small government and low taxes? NO! It was the spending of the U.S government and the selling of war materials to other countries.

Unfortunately this economic downturn is not like that of the Great Depression.

I know you don't like President Obama, but it is quite impolite/childish to make fun of someone's name. Whether you like it or not; Obama himself is not responsible for any of the economic slow down we are currently witnessing. In fact when he stepped into office and started doing things, the jobs stabilized. We stopped losing all those jobs we were seeing before he got into office and during the beginning of his term. It is fact that he did keep the jobs from decreasing at a rapid rate. Ignoring this is ignorant in itself and I see it as political rivalry getting in the way of better judgement.
you have belittled yourself in front of everyone. nothing you've said here is even remotely true. best you stay in your fantasy world.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
September 15th, 2011  
RayManKiller3

Quote:
you have belittled yourself in front of everyone. nothing you've said here is even remotely true. best you stay in your fantasy world.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

1. Showing the debt clock doesn't prove anything your saying as I told you Democrats are not perfect nor do not make mistakes. Your just outright lying to yourself if you think Democrats are responsible for the debt by themselves. Every single congressmen and president who did not take action on this is responsible for it which means it wasn't just Democrats. Stop your silly one-sided bashing.

The Keynesian theory is actually correct, so long as its used correctly, this is how we got out of the Great Depression. The government spent like crazy for war materials, this put many people back to work.

I said that that theory works, I didn't say "all the time it will work". I never said that it will work in the case of this economic recession.

You are the one in fantasy world if you don't look at job statistics and you will see that jobs lost have decreased after he got into office. If you don't respond with something at least a little factual (showing a debt clock don't prove anything to me of what we are talking about) then I won't respond back. All you did was insult me then went on thinking you contradicted me, when in fact you haven't.
September 15th, 2011  
namvet

Quote:
1. Showing the debt clock doesn't prove anything your saying as I told you Democrats are perfect nor do not make mistakes. Your just outright lying to yourself if you think Democrats are responsible for the debt by themselves. Every single congressmen and president who did not take action on this is responsible for it which means it wasn't just Democrats. Stop your silly one-sided bashing.

The Keynesian theory is actually correct, so long as its used correctly, this is how we got out of the Great Depression. The government spent like crazy for war materials, this put many people back to work.

I said that that theory works, I didn't say "all the time it will work". I never said that it will work in the case of this economic recession.

You are the one in fantasy world if you don't look at job statistics and you will see that jobs lost have decreased after he got into office. If you don't respond with something at least a little factual (showing a debt clock don't prove anything to me of what we are talking about) then I won't respond back. All you did was insult me then went on thinking you contradicted me, when in fact you haven't.
Quote:
I told you Democrats are perfect nor do not make mistakes.
ah even they will tell you unemployment hit almost 10% after your dictator took office. the worst in American history. obviously you don't even read what they say. you've been reprogrammed by the liberal MSM to believe anything.

follow the fools

im finished with you