Army vs. Marine joke - Page 4

--
Boots

March 17th, 2009  
tomtom22

All of them were very good.

No offense meant to anyone or any branch of service.
March 20th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

December 23rd, 2009  
Nate_Sandback

I'll begin by saying I have the utmost respect for all branches. they all serve their own roles. I've been bailed out multiple times by every branch except for the cost guard, who are the unseen heroes of the US Armed forces. They may not be puttin Haji in the grave... but they're the ones out there in the storms risking their lives all the time to save stupid people...anyways..in such mutual respect cases there is mutual hazing on all sides. the oldest and most classic being Army vs Marines. I am a Proud US Army Soldier myself, so I come to share to you, my favorite joke I tease my Marine buddy all the time with:

The Marines are the mooches of the United States Armed Forces: They Go to Army Schools, They Ride in Navy Equipment, Get their Lunch Money from the Air Force...its that simple...

Now, for all you sensative types, most of you who haven't even been shot at yet, and like to get offended by these things, I will give credit to the Marines, yes they go to Army Schools except for some, their Basic Training and Infantry schools are exceptional, and bad shots in the Marine Corps are better than most good shots in the Army, those guys and place a 556 anywhere they want it to go. and yes, they have a higher PT standard than the Army, something I would change if I wore brass instead of stripes. AND their dress blues are some SHARP looking uniforms! But when It comes right down to it... The Army is the best damned branch out there in my opinion. and the USMC Are still the Mooches of the US Armed forces :P
--
Boots
December 25th, 2009  
viper2007

Gents, I am not an American, but I've met Americans from the various services as a nurse in my hospital. We cater to Marines mainly in Singapore, but we do hadnle cases brought in from Diego Garcia. I have nothing but respect for these guys, whether they are Marines, Army or Navy personnel.

Back in my days as National Serviceman, we made fun about other branches of the armed forces, but no one took it seriously, because when the s*it fits the fan, everyone is counted to ensure safety and security.

Cheers.... and HAppy Holidays!
December 25th, 2009  
BootStomp

Marine

Muscles
Are
Required
Intelligence
Not
Esstential
December 28th, 2009  
FourDeuce

When I went to the USAF Photography school I learned a lot of the Marine jokes. One of the Marines there told me in Boot Camp he learned how to spell Marine-M O R O N.

One of my favorite Airborne jokes was the one about the paratrooper who was assigned to guard a hill during combat. The enemy see this hill as some key terrain and they decide to go occupy it, so they send a squad to climb it. The lone survivor from that squad comes running back down the hill reporting the loss of everybody else in the squad, so they send a platoon to take it. The few survivors of the platoon come running back down the hill, and they report to the company commander that the failed to take it because a paratrooper is guarding it, so the company commander takes his whole company up to the top. When he returns to the bottom with the few survivors of his company, he reports to the battalion commander that the intel was bad. There wasn't just one paratrooper up there. There were 2.
June 19th, 2010  
useltonb

I am a Soldier, and I have several buddies who are Marines. We give each other hell, but when it comes down to it, we said the same Oath of Enlistment, salute the same flag, and are carried to our graves under the same flag. We all defend America.
December 10th, 2010  
sandoval

Marine-

Muscles
Are
Required
Intelligence
Not
Expected
December 31st, 2010  
willsrn2000

Yeah OK and the Marine Corp may be a department of the NAVY but
its the MENS department.
December 31st, 2010  
claylc

MARINE - Mace Above Rabid Idiots, Natural Enforcers
MARINE - Made Active Radicals Incoherent, Neutralize Enemies
MARINE - Mafia Accepted, Rafts Invade, Nagging Eternally
MARINE - Magically Additive Rages, Intoxication Normally Encountered
MARINE - Maintain After Raising, Incredibly Nice Equipment

You never know WHAT you might find in a MARINE, but you can be sure that it is a tough chewing for any enemy...
More acronyms upon request...

Lonnie Courtney Clay