Army bases

Liberal_Swed

I was wondering how many USarmy bases there are in all the world?
I read i an articell that the US hade about 300 to 400 bases around the globe, why is that?
Global domination?

Yes Liberal Swed the americans are evil monsters from another planet that eats childrens and have a president that is sister in law with Dracula or something like that in transylvania. Of course they are out here in the world for World domination what else? Some say that the Americans smells bad, have guns and shoot everyone that say hello to them. They are rasists and not a multi cultural country. They have special places in California where their leaders worship a big stone owl with mystic bands to satanic religious beliefs. They are right now involved in a holy crusade where Islam will be destroyed and maby just this evening some american soldiers will break trough your door and tell you that freedom is GOOD! OOh my god! That cant be good! Help!!! You may gona own something for yourselfe! That the state dont owns! That have to be evil! MY GOD help us from the evil american monsters! :lol:

Not even gouvernor Arnold Schwartznegger is scarry! Ill be back!

Hastala vista baby!

Talk to the hand!

LINK:

http://www.kelebekler.com/occ/bas_gb.htm

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Guys look at the screen name, Operative word: Liberal. That should explain everything.

Doc. S. You know too much about our "plan" I must report you, and have you "dealt with" now. Sorry. :lol:

LOL

03USMC said:
Guys look at the screen name, Operative word: Liberal. That should explain everything.

Doc. S. You know too much about our "plan" I must report you, and have you "dealt with" now. Sorry. :lol:

I don't believe US have about 300 to 400 bases around the globe.

Let me guess:
Asia: Japan+Korea = max 3 bases.
S.East Asia: none? let's make it 5 then.
Europe: Britain+Germany+Italy+Poland+some other small ones: max 20.
Africa: ? None? OK, make it 5.
MiddleEast: S.Arabia+some other small ones: max 10
S.America: Cuba? More? make it 10 then.
==>
Total: max 50 ??

well FF my dear friend here in Serbia nad Montenegro,we have at least 3 basses pure US,and soon our docks will be pit-stop for US adriatic fleet..............................humiliating

My dear mate Marksman, I also really feel sorry for you Serbs, once it was Tito, what a great nation the Yugoslavia, how, really sad to see what Serbia has turned into after Communist was done.

I have a very very good Serbian friend, we talk a lot, and I always say: cheer up man, it may be pain for a while, but Serbia will soon (let's say 10 to 20 years) be inside EU, then you gotta a good life again.

Well, Serbian Basketball still rules :D

Well, Serbian Basketball still rules

no doubt about that,thanks for the cheer-up by the way,im against going in to EU,they ask a lot,and gove non,and they are acusing us for sheltering Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadjic...which is complete nonscence

PS: if ever so any of those two,i would personally congratulate them and help them in their escape

Well, your ex-President is still in Holland (where I live now), but he is still a great man, with dignit, you gotta be proud you got men like him, although your "lost" the "war", but still you got respect.

Well, before Mods come, we gotta back to Topic, I don't want to be "banned".

Cheers up

Well, before Mods come, we gotta back to Topic, I don't want to be "banned".

hehe guess ur right

well if bases are there for safety,then there must be a very very big and crowdy enemy ur all fearing off

That's right.

Also, just think USA got also bases in Germany, Italy, Poland, Japan, Korea, and many more, so not a big deal for Serbia to give some bases too.

But still, I really doubt that US got more than 300 bases around the world, if not counting the ones in their home :D

Also, if there were 300 bases outside US, each base should fit in at least 5,000 troops, then it is already 1.5 million troops, ahhhaha :twisted:

OK, if each base hosts 2,000 men, than it is also some 600,000 troops, while total US troops is around 1 million.

Well, if they are also counting the Soldiers appartments as bases, hel, that would be more than 30,000 bases :twisted:

Marksman said:
hold on im going to buy me self an AK,just in case. :lol:

Original Zastava? Better quality than an average AK clone. I thought everyone already has their AKs at every home, as standard issue as fridges and televisions 8)

FlyingFrog said:
Also, if there were 300 bases outside US, each base should fit in at least 5,000 troops, then it is already 1.5 million troops, ahhhaha :twisted:

OK, if each base hosts 2,000 men, than it is also some 600,000 troops, while total US troops is around 1 million.

Well, if they are also counting the Soldiers appartments as bases, hel, that would be more than 30,000 bases :twisted:

well actually there are 1.5 million active duty troops but they aren't all stationed over seas.

Back