Army bases - Page 4

--

November 29th, 2004  
Missileer

Topic: Re: Army bases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberal_Swed
I was wondering how many USarmy bases there are in all the world?
I read i an articell that the US hade about 300 to 400 bases around the globe, why is that?
Global domination?
The ones to worry about are the ones you don't see. Why waste people on self destructive countries?
November 29th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
The ones to worry about are the ones you don't see. Why waste people on self destructive countries?
very true about having to worry about what you don't see more than what you do see. but wasting people on self destructive counties? that's left up to debate because we've had a few instances where we've sent in troops to countries that were self destructive.
November 29th, 2004  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
very true about having to worry about what you don't see more than what you do see. but wasting people on self destructive counties? that's left up to debate because we've had a few instances where we've sent in troops to countries that were self destructive.
Notice that we choose very carefully, that's what the State Department, and Foreign Affairs jobs are.
--