Army bases

FF and Marksman are cheering on Slobodan Milosevic.
I guess they should be happy he's being tried at the Hague where nothing will happen.

the_13th_redneck said:
I guess they should be happy he's being tried at the Hague where nothing will happen.

Do you have something against "Milo"? 8)

Do you have something against "Milo"?
Milo Djukanovic?
well he's a montenegroan,i really dont care about them,they are gonna separate.So,no, i dont have anything against milo

Genocide ring a bell?
Ironic that it turned out he was killing the bad guys after all... just in a manner unacceptable to modern day standards.
No doubt with the killing of Theo Van Gogh, sympathy for Slobodan Milosevic will go up even higher than before.
I was in the middle of making a scenario for this in the game The Operational Art of War.
Scenario would have it that Serbia's been weakened by the UN and NATO when Milosevic is found guilty at the Hague for war crimes. Islamic groups start growing in power in Bosnia. Eventually war breaks out. That's a much simplified version of the scenario.

EuroSpike said:
the_13th_redneck said:

Do you have something against "Milo"? 8)

I was in the middle of making a scenario for this in the game The Operational Art of War.
Scenario would have it that Serbia's been weakened by the UN and NATO when Milosevic is found guilty at the Hague for war crimes. Islamic groups start growing in power in Bosnia. Eventually war breaks out. That's a much simplified version of the scenario.
u'll gonna have to pass that ASAP hehe :lol:

Liberal_Swed said:
I was wondering how many USarmy bases there are in all the world?
I read i an articell that the US hade about 300 to 400 bases around the globe, why is that?
Global domination?

The ones to worry about are the ones you don't see. Why waste people on self destructive countries?

Missileer said:
The ones to worry about are the ones you don't see. Why waste people on self destructive countries?
very true about having to worry about what you don't see more than what you do see. but wasting people on self destructive counties? that's left up to debate because we've had a few instances where we've sent in troops to countries that were self destructive.

egoz said:
Missileer said:
very true about having to worry about what you don't see more than what you do see. but wasting people on self destructive counties? that's left up to debate because we've had a few instances where we've sent in troops to countries that were self destructive.

Notice that we choose very carefully, that's what the State Department, and Foreign Affairs jobs are.

Back