The Argies are sabre rattling again.

WHAT???? Hawky I am waving my finger at you, its your history even though you live in the frozen north

Oh I do have my research and I do know some things about the Falklands War. Just don't have a massive knowledge base, nor personal experience. I do know one thing though, the Argies should feck off!

And my "frozen North" has today yielded a surprise - no running water. Our pipes froze AGAIN. Sometimes, I hate living here. Winter is usually when I hate it the most.

As for "Sabre rattling." That Argentine President's a hottie. She can rattle my sabre... :D

It would be an honour. :D

Can we add some trumped up charges? :D

How about section 69? That covers everything and anything. How about reporting he's got rabies and shoot him or is that too drastic?

Have you seen that series Homeland? The ginger haired twonk is a Scouser. Bloody Scousers get everywhere.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Oh I do have my research and I do know some things about the Falklands War. Just don't have a massive knowledge base, nor personal experience. I do know one thing though, the Argies should feck off!

NP8901. That is all. ;)

As for "Sabre rattling." That Argentine President's a hottie. She can rattle my sabre... :D

As I said earlier. :D

I'd hit it like a 44 tonne truck with no brakes!

Christina.jpg

How about section 69? That covers everything and anything. How about reporting he's got rabies and shoot him or is that too drastic?

Have you seen that series Homeland? The ginger haired twonk is a Scouser. Bloody Scousers get everywhere.:mrgreen:

That's a good start!

Maybe involve a rendition flight? :D

Homeland is good. Damian Lewis?

Controversial... :lol:

I'm nothing if not controversial! You love Argie-bashing anyway!

Especially if you're "bashing" the Argie in aforementioned photograph! :D

Just to clarify, I do mean in an entirely sexual manner and am not talking about violence towards wimens. That's just terrible.

I'm nothing if not controversial! You love Argie-bashing anyway!

Especially if you're "bashing" the Argie in aforementioned photograph! :D

Just to clarify, I do mean in an entirely sexual manner and am not talking about violence towards wimens. That's just terrible.

With talk like this, one wonders why your Brit Pack membership is in doubt! ;)

(lack of) a wimens. ;)

Psshhh... I may have one.

An old friend who I've not spoken to in ten years, well, we got talking a few weeks ago, and she wants to have coffee once I get back to England.

So, according to this video from Eddie Izzard, we'll see how it goes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPqBV6LhuW8"]Eddie Izzard - Coffee - YouTube[/ame]

If you'd like photographic proof that said wimens exists, then do let me know.

Psshhh... I may have one.

An old friend who I've not spoken to in ten years, well, we got talking a few weeks ago, and she wants to have coffee once I get back to England.

So, according to this video from Eddie Izzard, we'll see how it goes.

You surely aren't considering a long distance relationship? :shock:

Have checked that you'll be allowed back in to England? ;)

I think Eddie Izzard is perhaps the wrong person to take advice off.... :lol:

If you'd like photographic proof that said wimens exists, then do let me know.

Yes, provided its not going to result in my computer being seized!

Back