Any bible readers here?

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Well, the S is very close to HTF.

Israel is in a two front conflict, the United States of America is in a two front war, and the pot is stirring up in Asia.

The Bible states that the beginning of end times shall hapen in he middle east. And it could very well devolp into WWIII.

Israel and Syria could get into a war. If Syria gets into the war? What would stop Iran or any other muslin/islamic nation or group from futher widening the war? If the war widens, what would prevent the USA from getting into it. If the USA gets involved, what would prevent her allies like Great Britain, Australia, Poland, and other nations from getting involved?

Also, if Japan strikes North Korea. What would prevent NK from striking targets in South Korea or Japan. If NK strikes either nations. The USA will get involved. Also, what would Red China do during the whole situtation? Will they stay on the sidelines, support the USA, Japan, and South Korea, or would they strike Taiwan because the USA already has her hands full with the Middle East and North Korea? Red China has already once fought a major war against the USA. Hell, Red China supported North Korea the first go around, will they do it again?

Also, what could happen in Europe? Will the lslamic community there become a 5th columnist? Will the Chechen rebels strike any targets in Russia?

In the end, the world could get very ugly very quickly.

All I can say is praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

The attack on the Holy Land will be the beginning of the end.-Revelations.
Its just an all around bad situation right now. The United States needs someone with good diplomatic relations with everyone...Good luck, USA.

The end of World will be with fire. I think it says in Bible. God won't flood us just like God promise he will never flooding the world again. Once, Jehovah's witness told me...To end the world will be with fire. That's makes me nervous. What would Jesus do?

BUT what about Africa and South America?

Radiation poison is an equal opportunity killer. South America and Africa will get it's fair share of it due to the winds.

Aww....man. That ain't no good. Let this wars stop. Israel have frought since 4,000 or 5,000 years ago.

I'm into alot of prophecies, Biblical, Nostradamus, ect.

When the time of the end, or time of tribulation comes I don't think it will be a surprise, you may well see it coming, if you know what is predicted in the Bible.

There is alot of Biblical speculation, hype, even alot of nonesense, ect, but if you know what it specifically says, things won't be a suprise

This time of tribulation starts with the symbolic release of the four hoursemen of the apocalyps. The first rider on the white horse who goes out to conquer, is probably symbolic of the anti-Christ.

This Biblical anti-Christ will set off and primarily be the one responsible for this time period. The Bible itself says that he will set out to rule or conquer the world, which will result of course in a great world war in which a good part of the earth gets involved in this war. Although the Bible does hint that he may bring peace and be hailed a peacemaker to disguise his aims for war.

Specifically according to the Bible in Daniel chapter 8 (also in Revelation 17), the anti-Christ comes from, and forms his empire from within the area of the old empire of Alexander the Great. Once forms this empire it will give him the means to wage war against the world.

For someone to form and empire around or within the area of the old empire of Alexander, will take at least a year or two, and most likely another few years to arm itself to the teeth to get ready for war, all the while preaching peace at the same time. So like I said because of the time it takes to do this you will see it coming.

It doesn't mean there won't be a war before that, there may, but it wont be "The War".

I fully expect to be left behind. I need some facts before blindly following something.

Theres been these end of the world things for thousands of years, It's never going to happen. At least I hope not, not a big fan of multi colored horses.

I have read the bible and I found it very interesting. But I think that when people start to take stories, the metaphors seriously... well you are up for trouble. I reckon the bible is for contemplation and not a rigid guideline for life. The world changes continuously and a scripture, which is written 1500 years ago, is not apt to cope with our world. It is still good for personal development, but not to run a nation or to build your foreign policy on that scripture.

The Bible references here are prophecies. They dont change over time because the time hasnt happened yet. I agree, the rest of the Bible and how they lived in the BC years IS different, but the ideals remain the same. Dont kill, Dont steal, Dont commit adultery...all that jazz.

Have fun realizing your own prophecies. If the world ends in the way described in the Bible, or any other religious document for that matter, it will end by the hands of men.

I'll be in New Zealand to claim the radioactive mess you'll leave behind when you religious folks blow yourselves up.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
The Bible references here are prophecies. They dont change over time because the time hasnt happened yet. I agree, the rest of the Bible and how they lived in the BC years IS different, but the ideals remain the same. Dont kill, Dont steal, Dont commit adultery...all that jazz.
Exactly. Yes the Bible reference here are prophecies. People can believe it or not, its up to them. If they are true there's nothing you can do about it anyways. I'm simply saying what it says, because people like to add alot of stuff to it and make up a bunch of hype not related to what it actually says.

Rabs said:
I fully expect to be left behind. I need some facts before blindly following something.
Like this for example, I believe this is a bunch of hype too. Everyone will be left behind, there is no real Biblical scripture that says people will disapear into heaven before this period occurs, people misinterpret stuff and come up with all kinds of things.

major liability said:
Have fun realizing your own prophecies. If the world ends in the way described in the Bible, or any other religious document for that matter, it will end by the hands of men.

I'll be in New Zealand to claim the radioactive mess you'll leave behind when you religious folks blow yourselves up.
The Bible tells us that mortals cannot predict the future and that the end of the world will come at God's choosing and how God will have it end. We do not know how or when it will come. But it shall come as a thief in the night.

Haha, got room for one more?

major liability said:

Hey we have our share of religious folks here too but fortunately we have managed to marginalise them and keep them out of the government.

the bible was, in my opinion, meant to be taken metaphorically. When you take a religious document literally, extremism results.

I dont take it literally, except the things that are still correct. Like dont steal etc. I dont talk like they did, walk like they did, or talk like they did. But I do act like them, which is what a good Christian should do. We should live life like God intended. Now, if a man owns a farm, and one day, a sheep is taken, that shouldnt be grounds for execution, as it was then. But the man shouldnt have stolen the sheep.

Back