Another one for the ladies HERE - Page 5

--
Boots

June 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

Hey creazy lady what do you think on my advice??
from girls point of view
June 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Well man,you try to listen her problems(you have to be friends),help her with thoose whitch take some times,then when every one turn their back on her in some moment (it have to happen one time at least)you comfer her and offer her your "hug"

How freakishly true.
The funny thing is that it could actually work

Don't try it.

No Crap that would work lol. Yall are horrible people not encouraging this guy! Omg, i mean just because yall went after stuck up [before mods yell at me] doesn't mean that he is. It would probably work.

Try it
June 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

Well thanks wormly!!
Now i'm satisfied
--
Boots
June 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Well thanks wormly!!
Now i'm satisfied
Warmly

sorry, I'm a spelling freak. There is this awesome thing called http://www.iespell.com[/code]
June 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

Sorry my mistake warmly
June 3rd, 2004  
Pogue

this is why I refuse to get into a relationship. I'm too young, I have enough problems to handle. If a girl wants to have some "fun", eh, sure why not, just as long as we ain't gettin into a relationship.
June 4th, 2004  
goaliedude66630

CrazyCadet142 your just like my x. im friends with her younger and older sis. but i try to stay away from my x. shes the crazy i still like you kind, even after you tell them that you dont like them and more very straight forward. O and Mr. Pogue from what my friends that are girls tell me if you get a rep of just wanting some it will be very hard to get a girl to believe you that ou really like her. Just a thought!!!
June 4th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue
If a girl wants to have some "fun", eh, sure why not,
Keep it clean. That goes for everybody.
June 4th, 2004  
Tessa

Listen to Redneck and keep it clean.

A tip for the girl problem is that everyone wants what they can't get.

So if the guy runs to the girl, the girl doesn't want him.

Err, Now I got a brain melt on how to give a tip..

Because I don't want to give some tip about how to get a girl.

Stay friends with her, man! That's the best thing ever.
June 5th, 2004  
goaliedude66630

I know that i should stay friends and i will. i think that the idea of anything more is gone!! If you dont mind me asking, why no tip???