Anne Frank's diary... a message of war in North Korea - Page 2

--
Boots

February 7th, 2005  
Locke

wow
that is incredible
and disgusting, how can you justify changing a book in such a way to suit your on perverted purposes. the dude surely is insane (kim jung that is)
how can we hope for future peace when an entire country is beig brainwashed into believing the words of a nutcase?
February 7th, 2005  
LIPS

You've gotta love those North Koreans. Those crazy cats.
February 7th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
thanks for the tip

anyways, kim jon-il's son kim something had a little incident with the japanese and something about disneyland

care to provide detail?
No I didn't hear about it. Haven't watched the news in a few days actually.
--
Boots
February 8th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Wouldn't want to go off- topic with this, but that's pretty much the same way Palestinian kids are raised: http://www.pmw.org.il/
Check that out. Thanks 13th RN.
February 8th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Sad world.
I guess now you know why I don't believe there will ever be world peace as long as people are on earth.
February 8th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Oh well I linked it from my blog http://sorvegliatospeciale.splinder.com/ Thanks man.
February 8th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: let me think of this

Do not jump down my throat please:

But do you not think that if you take the hated name calling out the way that some part of what is said is true.

I studied Anne Franke at school and ok so there a big differences to now and then but you could compare her diary to other countries at war. Yet it being betrayed towards America you can see a point. Maybe to harsh how they explained it but still think about it.................

(Not saying America is a bad place)
February 8th, 2005  
Charge 7

I think you need to seriously consider what you've just said. To make any connection between Anne Frank and the Nazis to North Korea and America you must be

February 8th, 2005  
Anya1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
I think you need to seriously consider what you've just said. To make any connection between Anne Frank and the Nazis to North Korea and America you must be

No i don't need to consider as I never said in the words that anne frank is right that america are the Nazi's.

This can be judged how you want it. I am saying that what these kids are saying can be compared to any country at threat or war.

All the you have to do is think about it.
February 9th, 2005  
MadeInChina

but charger has to right to feel this way

to call a country nazied and its people nazied is definetly wrong, even during the third reich

most germans were not nazis, certaintly it wasnt their fault about the masscres

americans are no more nazi than canada, its people did not commit the crimes, maybe the government's military did some bad things, but it was certaintly not nazism