American Conservative: GOP MUST GO!

mmarsh

Calling all Conservatives....

Forget about the liberals, this here's are the conservatives talking.

Pat Buchanan's ARCH conservative magazine has just wrote in this month's issue that the GOP must go. Pay attention to what the editor is saying about Iraq and the GWOT, I mean OUCH!

But my favorite part was on immigration. It said if you favor border enforcement reform you are better off voting for a Democrat, because the GOP policy is basically just 'open-door'. Actually the editor is right on this. Most Dems believe border enforcement with a easier passage for legal immigration, While Bush's 'big business' believes in general amnesties, which is some thing most Americans do not believe in.

I'll let you discover the rest on your own...

http://www.amconmag.com/2006/2006_11_20/feature.html

Buchanan is a twit... rejected by the GOP. Mmarsh, next thing I know you're gonna be posting links to Rush Limbaugh. :)

The major problem with this article is that there are claims with no proof. Thanks for the link, I'll be using it this weekend with my class about the fallacies of logic.

Last edited:
Buchanan is a twit... rejected by the GOP. Mmarsh, next thing I know you're gonna be posting links to Rush Limbaugh. :)

The major problem with this article is that there are claims with no proof. Thanks for the link, I'll be using it this weekend with my class about the fallacies of logic.

Calling Buchanan a twit is being very nice.

Somewhere our society has lost it's melting pot mentality. The melitng pot was accepting immigrants into the mix, now it seems like we are wanting to take illegals and putting them in the pot. That's akin to putting skunk meat into a beef stew pot.

Legal immigration is OK, but I reject any notion that we should accept those here illegally because they are here. I have a good friend from Bulgaria that is working in the U.S. and has tried to go through the normal immigration process. She has been fighting the system for 8 years. As long as she stays in the U.S. she is OK, if she ever leaves she can never return. She is here legally, has a social security number, again legally, has a green card but has been denied immigrant status. If she was a subversive it might cause her treatment, but she is a Christian Evangilist. She knows American History better than most of your normal Americans that have been educated in our school systems. Oh, and her new first language is English!

Back