Amazing new scientific discovery

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
I am sure you are often amazed, as I am, at just how wonderful modern science is.

It appears that one of life's "wonders" - as "I wonder what it's like to ?? .... etc" has not only been uncovered but packaged into a format so that we can all experience the difference.

This newest discovery is tipped to be a wonderful tool in helping both men and women to reach higher levels of understanding and communication essential to creating better relationships.

What is it? Just click on this link: http://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments/3939/Orgasmic_Simulator2.htm
..... the rest you will easily be able to figure once you "get there" :)

Enjoy.

LOL, speaking about science, there is actually a scientific reason why women take this much longer than men to reach it.

Italian Guy said:
LOL, speaking about science, there is actually a scientific reason why women take this much longer than men to reach it.

Well, are you going to leave us hanging in suspense or are you going to tell us?

Women's orgasm is very recent and very new compared to men's orgasm. Seems like women developed this capacity of having an orgasm only like some hundreds or few thousands years ago, or something like that. So this "feature" is still in its developing phase in the homo sapiens female individuals. This explains why so many women do not have orgasms while practically all men do. As it became harder and harder for men to just force women to have sex, and as women acquired greater autonomy and rights, this new thing started to develop.
My English sucks but I hope I gave you the idea.

Back