I AM THINKING OF A NUMBER(worth 500 milbucks) - Page 3

--
Boots

January 3rd, 2005  
Marksman

*marksman,sees what nulli just did,and pulls out his dual crossbows,and fires several rounds in Nullis direction,hitting nullis shirt,nailing him to the near wooden sign stoping nulli from escaping,he comes toward him,looks him and says "hang a while,will ya"*
January 3rd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

*ripes off shirt, poses for picture , runs after Marksman with SKS, pops a few into his back, "Dang Lt _____ was right. He does look like the milk jug after being shot"
January 4th, 2005  
rotc boy

**sees the stupidity of some people and walks away with nullis and marksmans milbucks which they left unguarded while getting dougals**
--
Boots
January 4th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

*shoots rotc boy with anti tank round* "Bye bye milbucks"
January 4th, 2005  
Marksman

*calls in for artie support,blasting both nulli and rotc boy sky-high,sits on his BMW K 1200 LT,and fires the roads till the mexico*
January 4th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

*hangs onto bike* "wont be *ooph* able to see me hear *ooph ooph*"
January 4th, 2005  
Marksman

*during a high speed race marksman turns around and starts to hit nulli with his metal boot in his head* down u bastard!! its all MINE!!!*TOOOT* OHH SHIAT!!! *KABUM,TAAPOOF,GRUGEBOOOM*.................*after a truck went over them,nulli and marksman sit on the ground and begin to laugh* *and by the way,end of this silly story * *PA ram dam dam,dam dam dam dam (background music starts) ................

cast(in order of apperance) --"INTERNATIONAL AND FURIOUS"--

Marksman - himself
nulli secundus - himself
rotcboy - himself

music

zimmer studios

camera-

david da'francesko
mike schull

January 5th, 2005  
rotc boy

oh great, look what i started
January 5th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Thank you thank you. Autographs will be availabe in the lobby as you exit.
January 6th, 2005  
Marksman

nulli,call my menager so we could settle the apointement before press conference in 1500 hours tomorow