All women interested in military life, post here. - Page 2

--
Boots

May 15th, 2004  
*SilentM4*

Im not a guy, but i really do think that having women in the army/any kind of service is really cool.....KUDOS!

May 16th, 2004  
tough_girl

lol... thats cool. Every one needs support no matter who or what the situtaion. Thanks for the imput dude.. but your gona have to be shund for being in the girls room! lol just kidding
May 16th, 2004  
Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tough_girl
Cuase it just seems like the guys around here are hopeless! lol.... :P

BTW: No I'm not a girl, but I'm all for y'all getting in.
--
Boots
May 16th, 2004  
OpsSpec04

Hey, I'm 18 and in DEP status right now. I ship out on July 27th for the Navy. I think it's a good idea for the military women to come together! And maybe I'll learn a few things from you guys before I leave!
May 19th, 2004  
tough_girl

Thats what I'm always hoping for. I was just recently made X.O. for my navy jrotc battalion. I"m loving the job. I get to motivate people and make key desisions. Its an awsome job that I worked really really hard for. Alot of the guys around here have been really helpful in handing me bits of info on what not to do and such. This is a great place to look around in!
May 28th, 2004  
goaliedude66630

HI im not a girl ethier but i was just wondering, i wwas having a converation with a guy who wants to be in the military and just like i do and we got talking about getting married, and i was wondering how you women feel about have a husband in the military. Gunner i have already meet from another post so im interest in what you have to say
May 28th, 2004  
GUNNER

Hi, yea my husband is military and so far it's been okay, we are in seperate trades and work in seperate buildings but we mostly have the same timings and we usually arent in the field at the same time, we make good money together, but we do have a child and it gets a little hairy at times but over all it's good, at least in the Canadian military.

GUNNER
May 28th, 2004  
goaliedude66630

Thats interesting i hadn't even thought about haveing a kid while in the military and also a wife in my case. That kids has interesting parents.

Your kid: Hey what do your parents do for a living.
THe other kid: o my dads a Dr. and my mom doesnt work, what about ours?
Your kid: Both My parents are in the military.

Or if your kid is a girl
Hi dad this is Phil my boyfriend, Phil this is my Dad Lt.......
Then phil gets really scaried and run away. Dad you scaried another one away, i though we agreed that you wouldn't clean your M16 when my boyfriend is coming over

just some thoughts thanks for the input
May 29th, 2004  
tough_girl

lol thats funny.. sounds kinda familiar. My dads military it makes for an interesting child hood. I dont plan on having kids. To afriad I'll mess them up with my plans. lol
May 29th, 2004  
goaliedude66630

Me as a 16 year old kid wouldn't mind haveing parents in the military. The closest thing i have to parents in the military is my dad is a firefighter at Williow Run which is home to the Yanke Airfore Museum. i mamy very interest in military weapons. I think that it would be a great life for a guy that is, A girl i think that it might be a little different.