View Poll Results :Are you for or against the iraq war
Yes for the iraq war 7 33.33%
No against the iraq war 14 66.67%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

--

November 11th, 2008  
Bacara

Topic: All soliders that have served Iraq

I just really want to see what current or former soliders think about the iraq war
November 11th, 2008  
DTop

What is the purpose of this poll?
November 11th, 2008  
>*CrAzY*<

I will speak for my cousin. He just left for Iraq two days ago for his second tour of duty. His first tour involved raiding houses and running daily patrols. This time, he will be running the IBIZ, Iraq-Based Industrial Zone at COB Speicher. He is excited about the changes that are taking place in Iraq, and he speaks of nothing but improvement and success. Granted, there have been times where he has suffered loss and been frustrated, but he is doing what he loves for the country he loves.

The reactions from my other military friends is somewhat mixed. Nobody wants to be on the other side of the world away from loved ones and home, but they also see this war as something that they are proud to be fighting for. Obviously, there are soldiers that feel differently, for different reasons. But after we lost Nathan, I think it would be too difficult for many of us to consider this war pointless and a mistake.

But no matter what, I will support my men and forever be proud of my Heroes. Happy Veteran's Day!

That is all I have to say on that
--
November 11th, 2008  
Team Infidel

not against and have no problem going back.
November 11th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
What is the purpose of this poll?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacara
I just really want to see what current or former soliders think about the iraq war
this seems to fit...
November 11th, 2008  
DTop

I didn't ask you TOG. No need to stick your 2 cents into it. This poll and my question to the OP have nothing to do with you.
November 11th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
I didn't ask you TOG. No need to stick your 2 cents into it. This poll and my question to the OP have nothing to do with you.
Alright... next time I won't try to help.
November 12th, 2008  
DTop

It didn't help.
November 12th, 2008  
sky2979

If someone enlists, in the military then going to war, serving our country, or maybe even giving their life up for our country shouldn't be an issue. That comes with the package and the job
November 12th, 2008  
DTop

The basic question posed by this poll is "Are you for or against the iraq war".
The answers are:
Yes: I am for or against the war
OR
No: I am for or against the war

Now, would it not be better if the choices were FOR or AGAINST? I'm just asking, not trying to be particularly pedantic.