Al Gore Should Be Tryed For Teason..

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Al Gore Should Be Tryed For Treason...

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/12323.html

By Sher Zieve – Former Democrat VP Al Gore spoke to the Jeddah Economic Forum in Saudi Arabia, on Sunday, and told the audience that President Bush was blocking Saudi applications for US visas and ‘playing into al-Qaeda’s hands’. He also told his audience that the US government had committed "terrible abuses" against Arabs.
Gore said “the thoughtless way in which visas are now handled, that is a mistake. The worst thing we can possibly do is to cut off the channels of friendship and mutual understanding between Saudi Arabia and the United States”, the Pakistan Dawn reported.

Gore continued his tirade by saying that the US under President Bush had “indiscriminately rounded up, often on minor charges of overstaying a visa or not having a green card in proper order, and held in conditions that were just unforgivable” and “Unfortunately there have been terrible abuses and it’s wrong. I do want you to know that it does not represent the desires or wishes or feelings of the majority of the citizens of my country.”

Last edited:
He is giving aid to the enemy every time he and his ilk make remarks like these. He is adding a reason for more muslims leaders to brain wash childern and have them blow themselves up to kill American and Allied GIs.

I don't particularly like Gore but I don't see his criticism of our handling of visas for Saudi citizens as anything more than sucking up to the Saudis and quite possibly mending fences. He's actually saying MOST Americans don't hate Saudis... I dont see how this would fuel more hate but in fact have the opposite effect.

Last edited:
treason is a bit harsh, but he's done. When you say something like that in a place like that... you're done. His career as a politician is over and he deserves all the spite we can give him.

As far as I know Saudi Arabia is one of America's allies in the region and also during both Gulf Wars. SO saying that S.A. is the enemy is very narrow. Of course there are Saudi terrorists, but these are in many countries. If you want nations to remain on your side, then this isn't the way to go. You'll loose a lot of good will of the moderate Muslims and you definately need these to solve the current problems.

Besides, wheren't many people not admitted into the US on nonsence reasons. Dutch airliners are forbidden into US airspace because a passenger has a last name they don't like! I don't know what you'd call that, but I call that minute charges..... well hell, I call that no reason at all!

Ted said:
As far as I know Saudi Arabia is one of America's allies in the region and also during both Gulf Wars. SO saying that S.A. is the enemy is very narrow.

Saudi Arabia has two chief exports: Oil and terrorism.

saudi arabia is friend&enemy of US.
It,s very strange!

Besides, wheren't many people not admitted into the US on nonsence reasons. Dutch airliners are forbidden into US airspace because a passenger has a last name they don't like! I don't know what you'd call that, but I call that minute charges..... well hell, I call that no reason at all!

Damn the US for being cautious and looking out for its own safety!

How dare the US even try to deny someone admittance to the country because they don't meet the requirements and qualifications!

The US should be toppled for even thinking of removing those that have stayed passed their Visas!

:sarc: I don't mean to be an ass, but since when doesn't the US have the right to deny anyone into the country regardless if the reason is big or small?

I am not aware of anything in the US Constitution that says everyone has a right to immigrant and live in the US no matter what.

I don't know what brain fart Gore was having, but he's definately done in politics. It is odd that as a Democrat, he would want to butter up to Saudi Arabia by slamming the US since one of the major gripes within the Democratic party is that our current Admin is too "friendly" with Saudi Arabia.

"The US should be toppled for even thinking of removing those that have stayed passed their Visas!"

:sarc: I don't mean to be an ass, but since when doesn't the US have the right to deny anyone into the country regardless if the reason is big or small?

Boy oh boy can I ever get behind that. What certain people seem to lose sight of, is the fact that those who were arrested and detained were in violation of our laws.

Along with that, I am not aware of anything in the US Constitution that says everyone has a right to immigrate and live in the US no matter what.

SORRY IF THAT BURSTS YOUR BUBBLE - BUT - THAT'S THE WAY IT IS.

How dare the US even try to deny someone admittance to the country because they don't meet the requirements and qualifications!

Very true PJ24, but the turning around a planes was done on some vague suspicion. The judgement call wasn't made on "requirements" or "qualifications", but because some officer thought a Dutch last was suspicious. Everybody has got to watch his own these days, but some panick fuelled hysteria isn't the starting point for making any judgement call.

As far as the Saudies is concerned, they have helped the US a great deal in previous wars. And now they are the ambassadors of terrorism? If you do believe this to be true then stop buying their oil! Otherwise you are funding your own funeral.

Ted said:
As far as the Saudies is concerned, they have helped the US a great deal in previous wars. And now they are the ambassadors of terrorism? If you do believe this to be true then stop buying their oil! Otherwise you are funding your own funeral.

How as Saudi Arabia really helped the US a "great deal" in past wars? As far as I know, the US has been the one to help them (refering to Desert Storm). I admit I may be forgetting something they've done in support, but I don't see how they've helped any great deal.

I think the US' relationship with Saudi Arabia lies soley on oil, and were they not one of our three major oil importers, I doubt we'd have the relations we do with them. It's sort of like our relationship with Pakistan, I think.

A lot of terrorists come out of Saudi Arabia, that much is true. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi. That doesn't mean they were supported by the government, but it does tend to raise your hackles a little when so many of the more dangerous fanatics are cutting their teeth there. Not to mention the attacks against the US military that have occured there.

I believe the point made in reference to Al Gore is that since 9/11, the Democratic party has been screaming about the Republican party's relationship with Saudi Arabia, now all of a sudden a Democrat is giving speeches against his own country in Saudi. It's a little hypocritical given the Democrats have made no qualms about dislike Saudi Arabia and specifically this admin's loyalty towards them, but all of a sudden they, or a representative of them, wants to be buddy buddy and jump on the 'bash' the current government of the US train? I don't theenk so!

Okay, it is clearer what you ment PJ24.

What I meant regarding the Saudi government is allowing the "infidels" to have camps around Riyad and other places. Even when many Saudi's were against the American presence in the Holy Country, the government gave them clearence to have the military bases ready for Desert Storm.

But as with many things: if inhabitants of Saudi Arabia turn terrorist, is the country liable? And sure there are many anit-American sentiments in the region, but on the whole they helped the US.

Regarding the second thing about Gore. Let's just say: that's politics right? Something the normal folk don't understand.

Ted said:
Even when many Saudi's were against the American presence in the Holy Country, the government gave them clearence to have the military bases ready for Desert Storm.

You know, it wasn't like they "let" us put up those bases out of charity.

Ted said:
But as with many things: if inhabitants of Saudi Arabia turn terrorist, is the country liable?
What does that have to do with anything? Gore wasn't speaking to the government he was speaking TO THE INHABITANTS!

Ted said:
Regarding the second thing about Gore. Let's just say: that's politics right? Something the normal folk don't understand.
No, it isn't just politics. When you go in front of an audiance in a foreign land who'se inhabitants killed 3,000 Americans and tell them that America is randomly and indiscriminately abusing Arabs in ihumane ways... that makes you very close to a traitor. That is inciting violence against your home country because it is not ture, it is a lie. When you are the former #2 man in charge of your country, and you say those things infront of an audiance like that... it is completely inexcusable. Remember this isn't Michael Moore, this is the man who was almost our president saying this.

You want the Jane Fonda of our war? Al Gore just made her look like Mother Teresa.

Last edited:
The government of any country has the right to refuse and revoke or deny the visa or immigrant status of any individual it chooses. What exactly was up with the person in that dutch plane? You state it was just that his last name looked funny. May have been more may have been only that.

As for Gore, the guy is a complete tool now as far as I am concerned. I wonder how much he was paid to give that little speech.

Ted said:
What I meant regarding the Saudi government is allowing the "infidels" to have camps around Riyad and other places. Even when many Saudi's were against the American presence in the Holy Country, the government gave them clearence to have the military bases ready for Desert Storm.

but on the whole they helped the US.

The main reason we were in Desert Storm to begin with was to help Saudi Arabia. They didn't do the US any great favor by letting them base within the border, the US did them the favor by showing up and pushing the Iraqis back and out of Kuwait.

If you ask me to come over to your house and help you defeat an oposing force that is getting a little too close to your land for comfort, I don't see how you are doing me any favor by letting me set up in your living room. I'm doing you the favor by being there to begin with.

Trust me, it was no favor asking the US to get involved with DS, the US has been paying for helping them for years.

Sure we "normal folk" can understand it. Watch how high school girls act when they get mad, it isn't much different that politicians only they get bigger audiences.

You better stop baggin on Al Gore....He invented this Internet...and he can by God shut it down!:firedevi:

Back