airsofting

--
Boots

February 2nd, 2004  
Lt_Strony

Topic: airsofting

Hey I love to airsoft...I like it better than paintballing cause its relativly cheaper..I love it for the fact of the realism. Im in an airsoft team and were starting to grow. I was wondering does anyone else here airsoft?? here are my guns:

****THESE ARE NOT REAL!*****
These are replica firearms that shoot 6mm bb's
and YES, THey hurt
February 2nd, 2004  
Redleg

Nice Replicas...
I haven't tried the BB version, but the real versions are great..
What do you have to pay for Airsoft guns like that?

I haven't tried Airsoft, but I have tried Paintball several times.
Great!!

Is there any paint in the Airsoft ammo, or are they just plastic bullets??
February 2nd, 2004  
Redneck

Hey, I've got a question for you strony, say someone took a 12 gauge with a quarter charge of powder and a dove and quail load, could they play with you all?
But seriously, how much do those replica thangs cost? And I've heard that if you just man up, you can get shot a hundred times and still be killing other people because there is no way to prove that your butt ever got nailed. Are there any TACs or referees or anything?
--
Boots
February 2nd, 2004  
Chris

I've never tried Airsoft, but I play paintball whenever I can.

I also try to keep it as real as I possibly can also. The next kit I buy for my Tippmann will be the Armison (I think that's it) kit that makes it look like either an M4 or M16. Then the Response trigger, full auto fire, satelite cord and N20...MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
February 2nd, 2004  
diplomatic_means

i've heard of paint ball(and played paintball) but I've never heard of airsoft. What is it?
February 2nd, 2004  
Chris

You basically shoot little yellow plastic 6mm BB's at each other. Pretty much the same as paintball, but more realistic.

Plus, you just have to wear goggles and not those bulky full face masks.
February 2nd, 2004  
diplomatic_means

So how do you know when you hit someone? Are they more accurate than paintball? How about the range? This sounds like fun.
February 2nd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: its

illigal in israel....bummer,as a compensation we get to play cowboys and indians with a bunch of angry arabs...lol
February 2nd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yea, my mom wont let me get one
February 3rd, 2004  
Lt_Strony

The Mp5a5 there costed around $300 or so shipped.
THe berreta on the bottom costed $120 or so. The berreta is a Gas Blow back meaning it uses gas as propellant and the slide actually slides back here is a animation
On knowing when your hit:
Basically this is a honor sport. Yes you can be a butt head
and not call yourself out. But wen you shoot a guy with a 400 fps
airsoft gun and he gets hit and screams and doesnt call himself out,
you know hes cheating.BUT TRUST ME! YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR HIT...unless thers sometimes were you get hit and you dont know it.