Ahmadinejad to take part in UNSC session

phoenix80

Banned
TEHRAN, Mar. 11 (ISNA)-Iran's government spokesman gave news that if the UN Security Council was to hold a session on Iran's nuclear program, President Ahmadinejad would personally attend and defend Iran's inalienable right.

"President Ahmadinejad has decided to personally attend the probable UN Security Council session which is to be held on Iran's nuclear program issue," stated Gholam Hussein Elham.

Currently the five permanent members of the UN Security Council plus Germany are debating over the draft of a sanction resolution against Iran.

This official announced that President Ahmadinejad through this presence intended to defend Iran's national and international right.

http://isna.ir/Main/NewsView.aspx?ID=News-891616&Lang=E

Why don't we just detain him once he touches down at JFK airport. Arrest that SOB and ship him to gitmo

Last edited:
Okay, we know where he will be. Now we need to lock the doors and burn the building down. The UN is a wonderful trap for all of the world's scum. Tell them it's a meeting and than lock the doors, pump in the gas, and light the match.

Problem solved. World Peace is issued and the UN is gone.

Okay, we know where he will be. Now we need to lock the doors and burn the building down. The UN is a wonderful trap for all of the world's scum. Tell them it's a meeting and than lock the doors, pump in the gas, and light the match.

Problem solved. World Peace is issued and the UN is gone.

sigh!!!!!!!!!

This discussion is so far disrespectful. President Alphabet is entitled to make the case why a leader who says a nearby country to his should be nuked, should then be allowed to have nuclear facilities. Simple isn't it? If I had any milbucks I would bet the UN would even buy that argument.

This discussion is so far disrespectful. President Alphabet is entitled to make the case why a leader who says a nearby country to his should be nuked, should then be allowed to have nuclear facilities. Simple isn't it? If I had any milbucks I would bet the UN would even buy that argument
LOL:cheers:

This discussion is so far disrespectful. President Alphabet is entitled to make the case why a leader who says a nearby country to his should be nuked, should then be allowed to have nuclear facilities. Simple isn't it? If I had any milbucks I would bet the UN would even buy that argument.

Right so because one country used to use chlorofluorocarbons and we know them to be detrimental to the environment it should then be ok for a developing country to make the same mistakes....That goes against the scientific community principals in that it is ones duty to share the knowledge they have acquired (obviously to a certain extent).

We are not talking about restrictions on DVD players we are talking about things that could seriously alter the existence of us and this planet....So while the rest of the developed world is working on reducing it stock pile of nuclear weapons and coming up with better nuclear power plant designs (look into generation 4 and 5 reactors); we do not need a new player that has little experience getting involved...

Even tho i may be partial to the Palestinians, You cant just say that Isreal shouldnt exist.

The problem with the world now is everyone has Nukes, or wants Nukes, the people with the nukes have the power, SO Iran wants leverage, the problem is that the Stupid crazies over in Shia-land cant seem to put a cap on there egos.

President AbdabajabalabaDingDOng over there just wants more power, like every other human being. Ayatollah Ali Sistani over there has the real power and we all know that, hell i agree with him on some account...
mainly the ones about being able to have butt sex but not shack your wifes hand...:rambo:

But CHess come on.....Now wounder these guys are in the S***Hole of the world

Iran shouldnt be allowed to have nukes, only because they dont have leader thats worth a damn, put someone wiht some BallBallz in charge and then well see...

Israel doesn't have a right to exist.

The problem is even if you were right (and I am not saying you are) it already does exist therefore a compromise is required.

Personally I am of the opinion that the middle east needs to have its borders redrawn along ethnic lines similar to the post WW1 break up of the Ottoman/Austro-Hungarian empires.

The problem is even if you were right (and I am not saying you are) it already does exist therefore a compromise is required.

Personally I am of the opinion that the middle east needs to have its borders redrawn along ethnic lines similar to the post WW1 break up of the Ottoman/Austro-Hungarian empires.

And then if they follow your suggestion, they'll have a Balkan like conflict in 2090s.

Not necessarily a lot of the Balkans issues were caused by the merging of countries into one Yugoslavia after WW2 and as with the Middle East, Yougoslavia has been shown that it is very difficult to get ethnically diverse people to co-exist.

Not necessarily a lot of the Balkans issues were caused by the merging of countries into one Yugoslavia after WW2 and as with the Middle East, Yougoslavia has been shown that it is very difficult to get ethnically diverse people to co-exist.

Except Iraq and Iran and a little bit of Lebanon, other mideastern countries are consisted of one ethnicity. Plus when those people dont want to separate, why should we force them to?

Except Iraq and Iran and a little bit of Lebanon, other mideastern countries are consisted of one ethnicity. Plus when those people dont want to separate, why should we force them to?

Who is forcing them to separate?
The simple option is to give the ethnic groups a homeland of their own, if the want and can live elsewhere more power to them.

The only other option I can see for the creation of peaceful Middle East involves the use of a few dozen nuclear missiles and turning the whole damn area into parking lot.

The simple fact is that there is no amount of diplomacy that will solve the issues in the region because for every one group you placate you piss off 5 more groups who seem to think that problem solving involves strapping TNT to themselves or invading their next door neighbour.

Back