After Palin's Speech... the reaction on Hillary Clinton Forum

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=27499

Well this is encouraging... I went to the Hillary Clinton Forum right after Palin's Speech. Here are some of their reactions. at least 98% of them have seen the light and will realize that the Democratic Party is nothing but a party of oppression, segregation, and using people for their own Elitist needs.

There was once a generation of Democrats that saw the light back int he 1980s. They were called Reagen Democrats. I guess now in the year of 2008 there will be Palin Democrats.

Originally Posted by ssmith
Maybe I am a closet repub... feels like tumbling down a rabbit hole!

I LOVE SARAH PALIN..
what do they put in their water in alaska?? I want some!

Originally Posted by VotingHillary
As a lesbian, i just can't become a Republican knowing I am a second-class citizen with them. But since I also know I will be second-class with an Obama administration, I prefer to be second-class with MONEY in my wallet. And even as a second-class citizen, I LOVE MY COUNTRY! This no-party affiliation woman is voting McCain/Palin.

Originally Posted by ssmith
you know she is for equal rightts for gays/les. , right?

the first bill she vetoed as governor would have banned equal state rights.. BUT she vetoed that bill, so all state employees, gay, straight, les, have equal state rights.
http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=26179

Last edited:
http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=27499

Originally Posted by lakerchick4life
Is there a way for me to contact John McCain..the number on his web site no one ever answers..I saw an 800 number once but I don't know if it was right..I want to call and give my 1000000000000 percent support to the Republican party. I was always a devoted democrat..but I never knew.I swear I never knew how evil and nasty they could be..I just never knew..I remember in 2000 when in my opinion Gore got screwed I was so mad..and I was so proud to be a Democrat but now..I wash my hands of that party..I am 100 percent republican now..after seeing Sarah tonight..and after seeing how nasty the media has been to her these last few days..and how the media and the Democrats were so nasty to Hillary too(and I understand that now she has to kiss the Dem's asses but still doesn't make it right) but WOW..just WOW..Guilliani and Palin were just AMAZING..I am at a loss for words..she was RIGHT ON THE MONEY..I want to call and donate to their cause..McCain and Palin..YA SCARED WASHINGTON!! YA BETTER BE CAUSE REAL CHANGE IS COMING

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahaha. I love it. Come to the dark side, we've got cookies.

Forget that... we're not the dark side. We're the side of truth and freedom. Come to our side because we'll respect you as an American. We won't look down on you or segregate you into a small demographic. Country First, not Party First!

Last edited:
I watched most of Sarah Palin's speech last night, I wasn't exactly overawed by what she said, it was just typical political bulsh as one would expect prom a politician, however I got the feeling that I definitely could learn to like her as a person.

Face it you guys - the girl dun good; flying colours. I watched and heard every word this morning, and I reckon that I have had a glimpse of the future; I would hazard a bet that Hilary Clinton will never now become the first female President of USA.

Sarah Palin's performance was fantastic, no-one can gainsay that; John McCain has chosen well and those who did not know who she was certainly know now.

I say this - Let battle be joined, and God Bless America.

Last edited:
You must have seen a different broadcast in England, the one shown here was just the same old political pap as one expects from a politician. But as I said I think she's pretty down to earth as a person. I'd vote for her.

Nothing personal- I agree with you - except for the below qualification :-

I saw it - I heard it - All of it. The girl dun good, very very good. The ticket looks very sound indeed. A proven hero and a home-spun in your face mover and shaker. Luvly-jubbly.

It's already history, and I feel honoured to have watched it live. God Bless America.

Last edited:
You must have seen a different broadcast in England, the one shown here was just the same old political pap as one expects from a politician. But as I said I think she's pretty down to earth as a person. I'd vote for her.

I heard she gets her speeches from the same supplier all the other politicians get theirs...

truck.jpg

Aah - but it's how you tell 'em, you must have heard that too, surely. What I heard was an extrordinary speech that will probably get John McCain elected. I was all ears.

Last edited:
Nothing personal- I agree with you - except for the below qualification :-

I saw it - I heard it - All of it. The girl dun good, very very good. The ticket looks very sound indeed. A proven hero and a home-spun in your face mover and shaker. Luvly-jubbly.

It's already history, and I feel honoured to have watched it live. God Bless America.
History? Honoured? Your assessment of her speech makes me think that maybe you should go into politics. You have certainly mastered the art of putting a positive spin on an otherwise unremarkable diatribe.

She's no more than just another politician scrabbling for a first class seat on the great big gravy train.

Her only saving grace, like so many other politicians, is that she appears somewhat better than her opponents.

Last edited:
History? Honoured? Your assessment of her speech makes me think that maybe you should go into politics. You have certainly mastered the art of putting a positive spin on an otherwise unremarkable diatribe.

She's no more than just another politician scrabbling for a first class seat on the great big gravy train.

I back my judgement over yours on this point; This lady presented herself in a manner which has probably put John McCain into the White House.

An extraordinary speech which has upped the ante.

History my friend. Honoured to be there live my friend. Wow - you sure withdrew your vote fast, now please don't be fickle.

History my friend. Honoured to be there live my friend. Wow - you sure withdrew your vote fast, now please don't be fickle.
Que! what are you replying to me? If so your answer has nothing to do with what I said. Please read my posts, not what you imagine them to say.

Perhaps this is why your assessment is so flowery, you are commenting on what you imagined she was saying.

Yeah he actually said, she might be someone he'd want to vote for. Or something like that.
But it's just a speech. You really can't tell. But if anything she might be more in touch with the regular America than McCain is.

Honestly, the speech reflected her background in beauty pageants. It read like the answer to the question portion; lots of talk about how she wants to help the world without being very convincing.

and I was so proud to be a Democrat but now..I wash my hands of that party..I am 100 percent republican now..after seeing Sarah tonight..and after seeing how nasty the media has been to her these last few days..and how the media and the Democrats were so nasty to Hillary too

Wow... if this is the extend of someone's political spectrum, God have mercy. Is this person for real? If this is why he swings votes.... maybe McCain should get that guy who cried for Brittney Spears. That should really get a lot of new voters. Who ever heard of a political program or something?

You seem to be slinging a lot of crap about someone else's election.
Seriously, show some respect. Once they're in and you got issues, then fine but this is a very personal thing for these guys (which is why I've been pretty mild with all the posts regarding it). Once the whole campaigning and voting is over I guess it'll be alright but what you're doing right now is basically baiting. Let them be all nasty and stuff against each other but I think it's best us foreign folk distance ourselves from this one.

Honestly, the speech reflected her background in beauty pageants. It read like the answer to the question portion; lots of talk about how she wants to help the world without being very convincing.
It was a helluva lot more informative than John McCain's speech... All he did was bring up his damned war story again...

Back