AF quotes

lol

thanks alot hehe i have a catapult... give me all your money or ill fling a gigantic rock at your head...

It better be a bullet proof catapult cause i got a M1 Carabine... :rambo:

You asked for them Air Force quotes? Here are some right from the giants and shakers of the US Air Force.

The reason you dont find many? I think its because we do more walking than talking...but seriously... :D

"Killing Japanese didn't bother me very much at that time... I suppose if I had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal.... Every soldier thinks something of the moral aspects of what he is doing. But all war is immoral and if you let that bother you, you're not a good soldier."

General Curtis E. LeMay, Commander, 20th Air Force, Pacific Theater of Operations

"I don't mind being called tough, since I find in this racket it's the tough guys who lead the survivors." - Col Curtis LeMay

“We're going to bomb them back into the stone Age.” - General Curtis E. LeMay USAF, 1965

“A modern, autonomous, and thoroughly trained Air Force in being at all times will not alone be sufficient, but without it there can be no national security.” — General H. H. 'Hap' Arnold, USAAF

“Air power is like poker. A second-best hand is like none at all -- it will cost you dough and win you nothing.” - — General George Kenney ,USAAF

“If we should have to fight, we should be prepared to do so from the neck up instead of from the neck down.”— General James H. Doolittle, USAAF

“In our victory over Japan, airpower was unquestionably decisive. That the planned invasion of the Japanese Home islands was unnecessary is clear evidence that airpower has evolved into a force in war co-equal with land and sea power, decisive in its own right and worthy of the faith of its prophets.” - General Carl A. 'Tooey' Spaatz, 'Evolution of Air Power,' Military Review, 1947

“If our air forces are never used, they have achieved their finest goal.” — General Nathan F. Twining, USAAF

More Air Force or air power related quotes can be found at:

http://www.skygod.com/quotes/airpower.html :D

Mark Conley said:
The reason you dont find many? I think its because we do more walking than talking...but seriously... :D

I thought you all was supposed to keep your gear in working order so you wouldn't have to walk?

:lol:

Back