about North Korea - Page 2

--

November 6th, 2004  
Darcia

If they ever invaded SK they would only have one shot, cause after that first move the US and SK would attack with an amazing force. However thier are a couple hundred thousand mines seperating them.
November 7th, 2004  
No MERCY

Topic: ummm

North Korea is a mojor top priority site. It must be stormed through secret then blow out any high power of any such. They know wats going on, but yet they deny it. WE need intel and proof. They have to have papers we need them and need them now. Before a nuclear war breaks out.
November 7th, 2004  
egoz

If NK has a nuc they only have one because they haven't tested any. The reason I say they only have one is because if they could build more they would have tested at least one to see if it works. They know that if they were to test a nuc it would be easily detected by our satellites and we'd take them seriously. Which they have yet to do, so they'd rather put up a big front. At this point Iran is a lot bigger issue than NK.
--
November 7th, 2004  
Hegario

Don't you remember the big explosion in the northern part of NK a couple of months ago which was spotted by satellites? NK said that they levelled a mountain because of a hydro-electric project if I remember correctly but the international advisors said that they were not shown the right place of the explosion.

For all we know, it might have very well been a nuclear weapons test.
November 7th, 2004  
egoz

NK denied it was a nuc and US advisors denied that it was a nuclear test. There was a reported mushroom cloud, but if they were demolishing a mountain, there would be enough explosives to create a mushroom cloud. The US's largest non nuclear weapon, the MOAB, creates a mushroom cloud upon its detonation. The explosion occurred near a missile base and a theory is that liquid rocket fuel could have been the cause of the explosion. I don't think it was a nuc, maybe I'll eat my words later, but we'll just have to see.
November 7th, 2004  
A Can of Man

If it was a nuke test, the seismographs would have picked it up.
They can tell teh difference between a nuke blast and an earthquake. So if a nuke went off, spotting it on the seismograms would have been a snap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegario
Don't you remember the big explosion in the northern part of NK a couple of months ago which was spotted by satellites? NK said that they levelled a mountain because of a hydro-electric project if I remember correctly but the international advisors said that they were not shown the right place of the explosion.

For all we know, it might have very well been a nuclear weapons test.
November 8th, 2004  
Darcia

Plus if it was a Nuclear weapon China would most likly had done something due to how close it was to the Border.