4 letter words

--
Boots

November 3rd, 2004  
rotc boy

Topic: 4 letter words

A young couple got married & went on a cruise for their honeymoon.
When they got back from the honeymoon, the bride immediately called her mother, who lived a couple of hours away.

"Well, darling," said her mom, "how was the honeymoon?"

"Oh, mother," she replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic, we had a terrific time! But, mother, as soon as we returned, Sam began using really horrible language... Stuff I'd never heard before... Really terrible 4-letter words... You've got to come get me and take me home... PLEASE MOTHER!"

And the new bride began to sob over the telephone.

But honey," the mother countered, "WHAT 4-letter words?"

"I can't tell you, mother," said the daughter, "they're too awful! COME GET ME, P L E A S E !!!"

"Darling daughter, you must tell me what has you so upset... Tell mother the 4- letter words!"

Still sobbing, the bride said, "Mother....words like:
DUST...WASH......IRON....COOK
November 3rd, 2005  
LIPS

November 3rd, 2005  
behemoth79

moooooohahahahahaha
--
Boots
November 3rd, 2005  
Springfield

Someone please explain this joke to me.....I don't get it.
November 3rd, 2005  
phoenix80

cant help laughing
November 3rd, 2005  
AFSteliga

Hahahaha
November 3rd, 2005  
Italian Guy

Bazooka the joke makes you expect she's referring to curses, rude words (4-letter words: ****), while in fact it was just that she had never heard about things a normal bride would be supposed to do, cooking, washing etc.
November 3rd, 2005  
Springfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy

Bazooka the joke makes you expect she's referring to curses, rude words (4-letter words: , while in fact it was just that she had never heard about things a normal bride would be supposed to do, cooking, washing etc.
Ohhh, haha. Ok I get it now. Pretty funny. Thanks for explaining. :P
November 4th, 2005  
xander

HAHAHA
November 12th, 2005  
tomtom22