24th of November Australia Votes

Kiwi

Forum Lubrication Engineer
Oh what a choice we have Howard the nutcase :confused:

And Rudd the stud :shock:

Over the last what 10 years Howard has being stomping about as our leader suddenly he finds 36 BILLON DOLLARS behind the back of the couch to give us taxs cuts. :-?

Yeeahhhhhhh right.

Liberal or Labour, Labour or Liberal no differeence between them, and Australia is basically screwed.

I tell ya one thing I do like about your political system over ours is the mandatory voting. That is a brilliant move. Seriously.

Over the last what 10 years Howard has being stomping about as our leader suddenly he finds 36 BILLON DOLLARS behind the back of the couch to give us taxs cuts. :-?

Yeah, now we know where the money went that he couldn't find to fund more hospital beds or education.

Australia was so broke, he couldn't find the money to pay staff to open some of the many closed wards in our public hospital system during the last flu epidemic.

Those bloody Commo nurses are the bane of the Australian taxpayer, now they want to be paid, next they'll want some time to go home to see their families sometimes. I say we should replace them with more volunteers!

I tell ya one thing I do like about your political system over ours is the mandatory voting. That is a brilliant move. Seriously.
Quite honestly most donkey vote cause they never wanted to do it in the first place.

Those bloody Commo nurses are the bane of the Australian taxpayer, now they want to be paid, next they'll want some time to go home to see their families sometimes. I say we should replace them with more volunteers!
ROFLMFAO! Thats right Spike no RED in your bed :angel:

Back