$10,000 Bite?

Robert

A Scotsman walking down the street sees a woman with absolutely perfect breasts. He approaches her and says, "Miss, would ye let me bite ye
breasts for $100? "

"Are you nuts?!!!" she replies, and keeps walking.

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she
does. "Would ye let me bite ye breasts for $1,000 dollars?" he asks.

"Listen; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"

So the Scotsman runs around the next block and faces her again ; "Would
ye let me bite ye breasts just once for $10,000 dollars?"

She thinks about it for a moment and says, "Hmmm, $10,000 dollars; O.K., just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there "
So they go into the alley, where she takes off her blouse to reveal the
most perfect breasts in the world.

As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them,
fondling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in
them, but not biting them..
The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, "Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?"

"Nah", says the Scotsman..... "Costs too much..."

Last edited:
Russian one:

Man goes up to a woman...hey will you sleep with me for a ruble.
She:no!
Will you sleep with me for a thousend.
Will you sleep with me for 10 grand?
She:....ok
He:well will you sleep with me for a ruble?
She:Hell no! Who do you think I am??!?!?!
He:we already know who you are,now we just have to settle on the price.

Hehehehehhee,..everyone is exactly "That"...admitting it is the thang, lol...good one...:mrgreen:

Russian one:

Man goes up to a woman...hey will you sleep with me for a ruble.
Will you sleep with me for a thousend.
Will you sleep with me for 10 grand?
She:....ok
He:well will you sleep with me for a ruble?
She:Hell no! Who do you think I am??!?!?!
He:we already know who you are,now we just have to settle on the price.

Gooood ones, like them, I will put them in my joke list.

Couple had been compromised for years. Just in bed.

He: Dear let me f**c you in the ears
She: You crazy, NOOOO.
He: Dear: We have done all kamasutra through this years, ALL, I have left f**k your ears
She: Madman, that´s dangerous, what about if I get deaf?
He: Did that you ever got dumb???

Hehehehehehe, LOL......good one...

Gooood ones, like them, I will put them in my joke list.

Couple had been compromised for years. Just in bed.

He: Dear let me f**c you in the ears
She: You crazy, NOOOO.
He: Dear: We have done all kamasutra through this years, ALL, I have left f**k your ears
She: Madman, that´s dangerous, what about if I get deaf?
He: Did that you ever got dumb???

2 friends find after some time. One looks worried and he is asked by his friend why.

1: Well I am so worried, I was with a girl last week and one of my testicles is al red and painfull.

2: Whaaat? Don´t worry mate, I happened the same last month. Went to this doctor (gives the adress) and went out with my nut completely normal and with 2 pills my pain left me. He didn´t even make me pay him, told was so easy.

1: OMG. I am visitint this evening them. He goes and tells the doctor.

After examinating him Dr says: "Well it will be about 1000$ and 1 month of tratment more or less.

1: Whaaat? My friend had the same and was just 2 pills and no costs!!

Dr: Well let´s concrete first between whats the definition of Herpes and differences with consequence of extreme sucking and lipstics stains. :twisted:

Cheers

LOL, how scary......yikes!!!!!!!!!!! lol
2 friends find after some time. One looks worried and he is asked by his friend why.

1: Well I am so worried, I was with a girl last week and one of my testicles is al red and painfull.

2: Whaaat? Don´t worry mate, I happened the same last month. Went to this doctor (gives the adress) and went out with my nut completely normal and with 2 pills my pain left me. He didn´t even make me pay him, told was so easy.

After examinating him Dr says: "Well it will be about 1000$ and 1 month of tratment more or less.

Dr: Well let´s concrete first between whats the definition of Herpes and differences with consequence of extreme sucking and lipstics stains. :twisted:

Cheers

Cheers

HAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAA i'm so going to tell this one when having a few beers, thanks sollie :)

HAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAA i'm so going to tell this one when having a few beers, thanks sollie :)

Damn Mike, promise me you won´t do it.... I don´t mind about the joke, but don´t have a few beers please, have as much as your kidneys can filtrate. :cheers:

Damn Mike, promise me you won´t do it.... I don´t mind about the joke, but don´t have a few beers please, have as much as your kidneys can filtrate. :cheers:

if i keep it up like this i wont have any kidneys left by the time i reach 40 :p so dont worry ;)

looolll if i could chanche it i would, not enough milbucks :p

anyway, i'm seriously going to cut back on the beer. i'm going back to school in september, so i cant afford to "damage" my brain :)

looolll if i could chanche it i would, not enough milbucks :p

anyway, i'm seriously going to cut back on the beer. i'm going back to school in september, so i cant afford to "damage" my brain :)

Still in August...live now what your wife would not allow you in a future :drunkb: (aren´t there any obscenes icons in this icon table???)

Cheers

Back