Would-be plane bombers made suicide videos: prosecutor (AFP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AFP - Members of a group accused of plotting suicide attacks on flights from Britain to North America recorded Islamic martyrdom videos to announce their planned deaths, a prosecutor said Friday.

Read more...

These guys are based in the area I used to live in, where my kids ran and played and went to school. At their birthday parties their school mates were from various countries and races. It was a pleasant place to live.
The disaster is that our Prime Minister and his government are still determined to pile in more of the same, despite his own investigative groups warning of the dangers of such a strategy - he just ignores or dismisses the reality. So we have to brace ourselves once again.

These guys are based in the area I used to live in, where my kids ran and played and went to school. At their birthday parties their school mates were from various countries and races. It was a pleasant place to live.
The disaster is that our Prime Minister and his government are still determined to pile in more of the same, despite his own investigative groups warning of the dangers of such a strategy - he just ignores or dismisses the reality. So we have to brace ourselves once again.
Dang. Well said friend.

Muslim

Other Muslim's must stop this and stop this type of Islamic martyrdom or sadly there all be grouped into one. Muslims must isolate martyrdom wherever they worship and not turn there back on any one trying to spread this. They were thinking about bring the families killing there love ones, that's sick. Other Muslims must reach out to other Muslims and say don't follow this "they were going to kill there own children! real Muslims aren't suppose to do that. I don't know how to say it better but the good Muslim's in the world have to stop this,thousands or millions over time might die for nothing. Turning your back to this type of talk and not standing up to it is wrong. Sorry for going off but who in there right mind wants to kill there own kids.

Last edited:
Back