whats your favourite drill move?

Razzle Dazzle. The official command is Double left flank, double right flank, to the rear, to the rear, change step, change step march. But during Encampment it was fall out and head to the barracks. :lol:

to the rear? could be me juss bein ign'int but whits that? im all for UK drill lol but not heard some of ur stuff

i have a good answer, but im fairly positive it will result in a ban of some sort, so ill keep my hands gloved ;) :lol:

Locke said:
i have a good answer, but im fairly positive it will result in a ban of some sort, so ill keep my hands gloved ;) :lol:

:lol: You better keep everything gloved boy, or mama's gonna have to get the bar of soap out again.

And En route, fall out! trumps all. Especially for us white boys who can't keep step without a rock in our hand.

Redneck said:
And En route, fall out! trumps all. Especially for us white boys who can't keep step without a rock in our hand.
And can't turn the right way on right/left face with out a rock in the left hand. *raises hand* Just kidding. :lol:

Redneck said:
Locke said:

:lol: You better keep everything gloved boy, or mama's gonna have to get the bar of soap out again.

nooooo not the soap!! anything but the soap, ill be good, i promise! :twisted: just dont lock me in the attic, again!! lol

btw, what is the deal with the rock? is it a joke i dont get (highly likely) or something else?

I'm I/C Recruiting, and having to teach a load of 14 y/os how to stand to shun really puts fancy drill into perspective lol. I'm liking "stand - easy" at the moment though.

Back