What Was Your "F, I Just Said That Out loud" Moment At Work?

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo
Me, my first year as a barista I was cleaning the drains. I bleached the crap out of them and they were the whitest they'd been in weeks.

I'm kind of known for just blurting things out, but this takes the cake to this day.

I came out of the back proud as a peacock and said loudly, "Those drinks are so white they could join the KKK."

It was just silence for a moment. 😳😳😳

Then everyone laughed their butts off.

I worked with a woman who after I said an archeologist joke asked what is an archeologist? Even people with a university degree can be really stupid.

I worked with a woman who after I said an archeologist joke asked what is an archeologist? Even people with a university degree can be really stupid.
Wow. Most kids even know what that is!

My dad was a locksmith at a university here and he once had a professor that couldn't close his desk drawer.

He was a professor of engineering.

Something had fallen behind the drawer. 🤦

Wow. Most kids even know what that is!

My dad was a locksmith at a university here and he once had a professor that couldn't close his desk drawer.

He was a professor of engineering.

Something had fallen behind the drawer. 🤦
Many scientists and students are so deep into what they are doing so they are barely functional.

I've had a (and still have this same) friend that once when He was about to say something I stopped him and said, "Just a reminder that what you say could get us arrested. There are Police and Security in this area. If we get arrested, you're on your own." We were Freshmen in Highschool.

"Bro I can make this Squirt" -Me after squeezing an Apple Juice Carton at school. It took me a Full minute to realize what this sounded like.

Last edited:
Back