What Picture Sums Up Your Driving Habits?

He was, I never met him in real life like airborne did, however we were as thick as thieves online for over a decade, despite only living 35 miles apart. 🙁 He did, however, almost run me over twice as his patch was adjacent to mine and we both collaborated with my local force.

He was, I never met him in real life like airborne did, however we were as thick as thieves online for over a decade, despite only living 35 miles apart. 🙁 He did, however, almost run me over twice as his patch was adjacent to mine and we both collaborated with my local force.
Wherever Tango is now, he’ll regret not having had the chance to meet you in person ! I know that for a fact !

I'ght I'm confused.
About the guy we call Tango? Here he was Capt. Frogman or something like that. He was a Royal Marine Captain and later a police officer. Tango and I had a friendly banter going on.

The British are funny, they are like Monty Python. Have you seen the car show Top Gear with Clarkson, Hammond, and May? If not, take look at that show on YouTube

Back