terrorist with bombs

How likely is a nuclear terrorist action in the US?

• Will happen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Might happen

• Wont Happen

• Total voters

Silent_Grunt_jb

this is a question that was asked of me at a training course I had to attend and it suprised me at the answers so how possible do you think it is that a terrorist will explode a nuke or dirty bomb in the US ?

Mod Edit: sorry had to delete the repeated post, but i fixed the one that had the start of the conversation string in it. MC

its kind of scary to think about yes and it tragic that it has come to this cause the signs have been there for awhile hopefully it doesnt happen but I'm not going to fool myself by saying it wont . Like they wont crash a plane into a building in the US

I think there's only the slightest of chances that will appen, but I'm not sure. I just have faith in our country that we will get the job done.

Hope so.........................
Now, I think, it's a good time for C.I.A. to bring back it's glory and our faith in it, after 9. 11th :?

U know what they say "never say never" so it might be possible if terrorist groups koncentrate on doing it...............but im not sure.......its hard to import a nuke u know :?

But i still think that biological weapon is more likely to happen than nuke,mainly cuz it can be made in country in whose soil its ment to explode

Well, I think it could be made anywhere.
If you know how to make it! ;)
But I hope that those sons of :cen: don't know how to make it.... :evil:

Any NBC type bomb is possible anyone who thinks it isnt should check the history of israel. not putting anyone down its all in the will to get the job done.

I know that it could happen but well... I don't know honestly I don't think about it all that much but since this poll was put up I guess I could give my opinion.. which I really haven't stated through this entire post. Well I think that terrorists could but were would they get it?

Back